User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNP opinions

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't touch it. Risk vs reward isn't there for me. Just a hobbiest.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay well clear. Not worth the risk.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bighulksmash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything out there even close to the results as this
    The quieter you become the more you are able to hear

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Anything out there even close to the results as this
    What are you seeing so far?

New Member Feedback Score 0 ZOO's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ran it on several occasions. It's not as dangerous as it's made out to be so long as you keep the dosing reasonable and keep it to no more than two weeks. At 500mg I was feeling like total crap by day 10 and would often find myself nodding off at work. Needless to say it works well but not worth it simply for the fact that it hinders gym performance. I'd only use it at the beginning of a cut to slash off fat while you're glycogen stores are still hefty. Diet, training, and cardio is the true trifecta.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after reading all the info and advice I decided not to listen and buy some DNP. I ran 2 cycles of it at low doses to assess my tolerance and side effects. I had a blood test done for my health insurance during the second cycle. Interested to see if anything shows up.

First cycle was 200mg a day for 5 days then bumped to 400mg the last 2 days, for a total of 7 days. My body weight dropped from 236lbs to 231lbs. I consistently maintaining 231 for weeks after. My diet I left normal. I eat 3 meals a with a couple snacks in-between. I eat whatever my wife cooks. I wanted to see what it would do if I didn't change anything other than add DNP. The increase body temp wasn't a problem and only got really noticeable at 400mg. If the weather outside is 70 degrees DNP makes you feel like its 85-90. At 400mg it was a constant sweat for me, nothing that was unbearable. I started to feel lethargic at 400mg and got tired of that the most. Workouts were tiring but doable. I just ate a piece of fruit before I hit the gym and that helped a lot.

The second time I ran it was at 200mg every other day for 2 weeks. Other than the water retention and muscle looking flat I hardly felt any other sides. I would feel a little warm that day I took the dose but that it. I gained a pound of since i have been off. So now I am at 332lbs this morning. Once again I did not change my diet. I wanted to see what the lowest dose I could get away with and still have it work. I didn't was to diet at the same time and skew the results of the DNP. I would say I lost a little fat but not nearly at the rate of the higher dose cycle obviously. My strength is great after DNP and didn't lose anything there. I don't feel like I lost muscle size either but I can't confirm that. It was a breeze to maintain EOD dosing and with a diet or appetite suppressant fat lose would be inevitable.

I totally would run this again. Next time I will run 400mg the first 2 days to burn off glycogen stores then continue at 200mg a day or 200mg EOD depending on how I feel.

Both times water intake was high and gatorade was used every couple of days. I also took fish oil, zinc, vitamin C,D and E, ALA, and taurine for support supps.