So after reading all the info and advice I decided not to listen and buy some DNP. I ran 2 cycles of it at low doses to assess my tolerance and side effects. I had a blood test done for my health insurance during the second cycle. Interested to see if anything shows up.

First cycle was 200mg a day for 5 days then bumped to 400mg the last 2 days, for a total of 7 days. My body weight dropped from 236lbs to 231lbs. I consistently maintaining 231 for weeks after. My diet I left normal. I eat 3 meals a with a couple snacks in-between. I eat whatever my wife cooks. I wanted to see what it would do if I didn't change anything other than add DNP. The increase body temp wasn't a problem and only got really noticeable at 400mg. If the weather outside is 70 degrees DNP makes you feel like its 85-90. At 400mg it was a constant sweat for me, nothing that was unbearable. I started to feel lethargic at 400mg and got tired of that the most. Workouts were tiring but doable. I just ate a piece of fruit before I hit the gym and that helped a lot.

The second time I ran it was at 200mg every other day for 2 weeks. Other than the water retention and muscle looking flat I hardly felt any other sides. I would feel a little warm that day I took the dose but that it. I gained a pound of since i have been off. So now I am at 332lbs this morning. Once again I did not change my diet. I wanted to see what the lowest dose I could get away with and still have it work. I didn't was to diet at the same time and skew the results of the DNP. I would say I lost a little fat but not nearly at the rate of the higher dose cycle obviously. My strength is great after DNP and didn't lose anything there. I don't feel like I lost muscle size either but I can't confirm that. It was a breeze to maintain EOD dosing and with a diet or appetite suppressant fat lose would be inevitable.

I totally would run this again. Next time I will run 400mg the first 2 days to burn off glycogen stores then continue at 200mg a day or 200mg EOD depending on how I feel.

Both times water intake was high and gatorade was used every couple of days. I also took fish oil, zinc, vitamin C,D and E, ALA, and taurine for support supps.