User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    CD one question... i do get strong erections now ... but the problem is the head of the penis is soft ... the shaft is really hard... any reason why this can happen... and any solutions ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Mods..please delete this question. Completely OT and not relevant to the thread at all. Thanks.
    You should feel honored someone thinks so highly of you to ask you for such expert advice

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm curious now if since OP added a link to a product if we all didn't just get shill'd.
    This is something they've figured out...their links are caught by the forums built in security if they create a new post/thread with them...so they create a thread and then add the links in later.

I've been trying to keep up with most of these

I am glad that it's gotten you guys active
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Male enhancement pills

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    You should feel honored someone thinks so highly of you to ask you for such expert advice

This is something they've figured out...their links are caught by the forums built in security if they create a new post/thread with them...so they create a thread and then add the links in later.

I've been trying to keep up with most of these

I am glad that it's gotten you guys active
    Lol. If I answered this question in this thread there would be nothing but post finasteride questions littered throughout this whole forum. We gotta keep them in the right section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lol. If I answered this question in this thread there would be nothing but post finasteride questions littered throughout this whole forum. We gotta keep them in the right section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    thats Discipline right there ... somebody without knowledge of how CD is would get offended by his last reply.. even i would couple of years back ... but things need to be in the right places ...

but somehow i feel my question was not very much off track ... since we were talking about male enhancement pills.. i Might be wrong ...

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO they really work I don't think

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa123 View Post
    DO they really work I don't think
    yes Melissa they really works. I know there are many fake pills available in market but the real ones like Vimax really work and give a wood like morning erection.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomvilla123 View Post
    yes Melissa they really works. I know there are many fake pills available in market but the real ones like Vimax really work and give a wood like morning erection.
    That's it, Im sold. The guy with 2 posts, one introducing himself, the other throwing product out with a link. Doesn't at all seem shilly. Ill take 3, preeez.