User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last day of my juice feast today. 10 days. Can't say I'll miss it much! It was my birthday yesterday and i definitely didn't have cake!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRULY AMAZING UPDATE... I finished my juice fast a week ago and started taking a different herb each day. 3 days ago, I started getting hard erections again. Today, just now, I had one so strong and sensitive that I can't remember anything like it in the past few years. I actually forgot it gets that hard. I had to stimulate it and it took about 30-60 sec to fully come up, but wow! If this stays, my life is back on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    File <---- My herbs. Can't get images to upload here...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear your making progress. One word of advice I'll give you is don't be surprised or disappointed if that doesn't last forever, it kinda comes in waves as I'm sure you read. My libido came roaring back over the weekend and it's not as apparent anymore, and it does that with pretty much every symptom until it just stays....or at least that's what I've experienced.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Glad to hear your making progress. One word of advice I'll give you is don't be surprised or disappointed if that doesn't last forever, it kinda comes in waves as I'm sure you read. My libido came roaring back over the weekend and it's not as apparent anymore, and it does that with pretty much every symptom until it just stays....or at least that's what I've experienced.
    Thanks Maxout. By the way, I ordered a few supplements that you listed in your thread and they arrived today:

L-Tyrosin
    Reacted Calcium/magnesium/Vit D
    Citrulline Malate

Are you taking all of these everyday? Any special way that you take them? I figure I'll take the magnesium one at night...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ordered them from NutraBio, the mag/cal/vit D tastes like 100% cattle ass. Mix it with a protein shake to save your soul. Other than that I take them all everyday, the other two once in the morning and once at night. I take my Natural Calm magnesium at night though.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 08-03-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    If you ordered them from NutraBio, the mag/cal/vit D tastes like 100% cattle ass. Mix it with a protein shake to save your soul. Other than that I take them all everyday, the other two once in the morning and once at night. I take my Natural Calm magnesium at night though.
    Yeah, I bought it all from NutraBio. What else are you taking everyday? Are you taking any of the herbs everyday? I bought Pine Pollen mega dose and Lions mane. Would you take those everyday?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Yeah, I bought it all from NutraBio. What else are you taking everyday? Are you taking any of the herbs everyday? I bought Pine Pollen mega dose and Lions mane. Would you take those everyday?
    They have quality aminos and vitamins, good choice. I take Pine Pollen, Lions Mane, Suma Root, and occasionally Pine Pollen tincture (for week or so at a time) daily.

Plus TocoCaps, fish oil, multivitamins, boron, Vit D (10000 iu), and B-complex daily as well. I have a post in my thread with pretty much in-depth outline of my supplement regimen if you ever need to reference it.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. I just ordered Tococaps. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erection strength has faded over the past few days. I don't know why, but I'm going to continue the protocol and hope for it to come back. If anyone has experienced this and thinks it's normal, I'd love to hear it.