User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Erection strength has faded over the past few days. I don't know why, but I'm going to continue the protocol and hope for it to come back. If anyone has experienced this and thinks it's normal, I'd love to hear it.
    It's normal and is to be expected. It's all part of the three steps forward one step back routine and will continue on indefinitely. The difference is when you're healed and you're having an off day, it's barely noticed by this part of your body. When you have PFS, well, you know the drill. You have to take these days in stride and just continue on. What are your other options?

The biggest thing I have found in keeping guys motivated is the constant reassurance that all is well and they are where they need to be. It's endless. And even if they've read it on someone elses story (which they most certainly have) they still need to hear it about themselves.

Lucas...as long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing than you have nothing to worry about. You have to realize that everyday that passes is another day further away from when you stopped taking the poison. Another day closer to being fully healed. Time will always do it's thing, you just have to make sure to do yours as well.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's normal and is to be expected. It's all part of the three steps forward one step back routine and will continue on indefinitely. The difference is when you're healed and you're having an off day, it's barely noticed by this part of your body. When you have PFS, well, you know the drill. You have to take these days in stride and just continue on. What are your other options?

The biggest thing I have found in keeping guys motivated is the constant reassurance that all is well and they are where they need to be. It's endless. And even if they've read it on someone elses story (which they most certainly have) they still need to hear it about themselves.

Lucas...as long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing than you have nothing to worry about. You have to realize that everyday that passes is another day further away from when you stopped taking the poison. Another day closer to being fully healed. Time will always do it's thing, you just have to make sure to do yours as well.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.
    Thanks. Things are just getting a bit dark, but I know I have no other choice than to continue. I am supposed to go see my girlfriend in NY which is an 8 hour drive and I just don't want this to slip anymore.

Last week, my dick was so recovered that it would stay hard even if I wasn't touching it. Now, if I take my hand away, it goes soft. I've seen this pattern before, so I get really freaked out.

Thank you for the support though. I'm going to keep with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys think that jerking off too much hurts progress, or even makes you backslide?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Road to Recovery: Luca Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Do you guys think that jerking off too much hurts progress, or even makes you backslide?
    Are you kidding me?? Unequivocally yes. You shouldn't be masturbating at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you kidding me?? Unequivocally yes. You shouldn't be masturbating at all.

Just to add, I've done this and I've regretted it. My girl wasn't home when my libido came roaring back the other weekend, and I gave into temptation like the old days. Was like getting hit with a ton of bricks after I did it too. Regretted it instantly. Can't agree more, it's NoFap rest of the way for me.....just stick to regular sex if you can.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Road to Recovery: Luca Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just to add, I've done this and I've regretted it. My girl wasn't home when my libido came roaring back the other weekend, and I gave into temptation like the old days. Was like getting hit with a ton of bricks after I did it too. Regretted it instantly. Can't agree more, it's NoFap rest of the way for me.....just stick to regular sex if you can.
    Regular sex will actually benefit the situation as opposed to masturbation

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regular sex will actually benefit the situation as opposed to masturbation

Agree with this 100%.

Luca, I should've been more clear on this when you asked my advices earlier. I stupidly for the first month masturbated once a week to prevent and atrophy or length/girth loss (I learned later this comes back when you're sorted out), so I've always wondered how much that set me back. Now that I've got regular morning/nocturnal erections I don't even think of doing it, but I know from being there before that when nothing is going on, it's tempting to keep the blood flowing there. Just gotta leave it alone (besides regular sex) to heal.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. I've been doing it too much. I am just so freaked out that it is going to go away. I'll stop. Now. Good god I'm glad I asked that.

Another thing that has happened in the past and is happening now is that after I recover for a little bit, I start having trouble with my prostate. At least I think it's my prostate? I keep on having pee streams that are broken up and kind of hard to get out. Anyone have this??

Also, thank you for talking to me about this. This has been a very rough day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with this 100%.

Luca, I should've been more clear on this when you asked my advices earlier. I stupidly for the first month masturbated once a week to prevent and atrophy or length/girth loss (I learned later this comes back when you're sorted out), so I've always wondered how much that set me back. Now that I've got regular morning/nocturnal erections I don't even think of doing it, but I know from being there before that when nothing is going on, it's tempting to keep the blood flowing there. Just gotta leave it alone (besides regular sex) to heal.
    That really makes me wonder now. I was 110% last week. I should have just left it alone.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree with this 100%.

I don't believe we've ever talked about this Maxout, but this is what I used and still use to this day although no where near the amount I used to use it. GREAT way to exercise the penis while not having to get yourself aroused. There is a thread about it some where on this site. A bunch of guys got them and were sharing their experiences. It is always a great idea to keep the penis supplied with fresh blood and get erections on a regular basis. If it's not happening naturally then you need to do it manually. Not only that, but you will add size in both length and girth with this unit. It was a pretty funny thread actually.....

Home - Official Hydromax Pump