User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't believe we've ever talked about this Maxout, but this is what I used and still use to this day although no where near the amount I used to use it. GREAT way to exercise the penis while not having to get yourself aroused. There is a thread about it some where on this site. A bunch of guys got them and were sharing their experiences. It is always a great idea to keep the penis supplied with fresh blood and get erections on a regular basis. If it's not happening naturally then you need to do it manually. Not only that, but you will add size in both length and girth with this unit. It was a pretty funny thread actually.....

Home - Official Hydromax Pump
    We haven't ever talked about it but I came across it when I was doing my research paper on you prior to starting your routine lol. I never purchased at that time because the larger size wasn't available - not trying to toot my own horn here but I was doing pretty damn well for myself prior to PFS....and I'd like to keep it that way so I'll probably be buying one in the near future. Even though I'm having regular nocturnal and morning wood, it can't do anything but help.

Did you get straightened back out (to pre-PFS size) without the use of the pump or do you attribute it to that as well? I've read where some guys just come back normally. But of course if there's any place I'd love to see gains in general, it'd be in penis size lol. How hard is this thing to use? And just a 15 minute session a day....doesn't sound bad.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe we've ever talked about this Maxout, but this is what I used and still use to this day although no where near the amount I used to use it. GREAT way to exercise the penis while not having to get yourself aroused. There is a thread about it some where on this site. A bunch of guys got them and were sharing their experiences. It is always a great idea to keep the penis supplied with fresh blood and get erections on a regular basis. If it's not happening naturally then you need to do it manually. Not only that, but you will add size in both length and girth with this unit. It was a pretty funny thread actually.....

Home - Official Hydromax Pump
    This is interesting... So when you use this thing, you get an erection without getting aroused? I wonder if this will help me before sex...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    This is interesting... So when you use this thing, you get an erection without getting aroused? I wonder if this will help me before sex...
    It mechanically gives you an erection by using suction. When using this you can fill your self up further then you would through regular means and you really get blood into every nook and cranny of your penis giving it a really good fill and stretch. With regular use you will get size increases. Not only that but your erection quality will go through the roof. This simple tool is one of the best things you can do for erection quality and a healthy penis without using drugs or other dangerous methods. It's especially helpful for PFS guys simply because of the fact that they don't get very good erections often enough which leads to atrophy and size loss.

It most certainly will help you before sex. If you do a session even hours before having sex you will still notice a huge difference in EQ.

Try and find the thread on here where a bunch of guys purchased it.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    We haven't ever talked about it but I came across it when I was doing my research paper on you prior to starting your routine lol. I never purchased at that time because the larger size wasn't available - not trying to toot my own horn here but I was doing pretty damn well for myself prior to PFS....and I'd like to keep it that way so I'll probably be buying one in the near future. Even though I'm having regular nocturnal and morning wood, it can't do anything but help.

Did you get straightened back out (to pre-PFS size) without the use of the pump or do you attribute it to that as well? I've read where some guys just come back normally. But of course if there's any place I'd love to see gains in general, it'd be in penis size lol. How hard is this thing to use? And just a 15 minute session a day....doesn't sound bad.
    I would say that you would get back to regular size without it over time as your body comes back to the correct equilibrium. But I was never one to wait if I didn't' have to. I can't say how much longer it would have taken had I not used this. Most everyone I know that has one will tell you they enjoy using it not only because it's pleasurable, but it works. It's pretty amazing how big you can get your cock with this thing.......It will definitely speed things up in regards to straightening it as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here it is:

Getting SWOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that you would get back to regular size without it over time as your body comes back to the correct equilibrium. But I was never one to wait if I didn't' have to. I can't say how much longer it would have taken had I not used this. Most everyone I know that has one will tell you they enjoy using it not only because it's pleasurable, but it works. It's pretty amazing how big you can get your cock with this thing.......It will definitely speed things up in regards to straightening it as well.
    That's really interesting. I guess I'll just use it everyday and not ejaculate.

On another note, you mentioned equilibrium. I got my blood work taken during the end of my juice fast. My testosterone was around 150! Then after I started eating my testosterone obviously went up and I seemed to have caught equilibrium for a few days and then slowly drifted out again. It's really depressing every time this happens, but I hope more than anything it comes back soon. Anyway, I can say that my penis size and strength came back super strong when I was back in equilibrium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered one. Express delivery!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    That's really interesting. I guess I'll just use it everyday and not ejaculate.

On another note, you mentioned equilibrium. I got my blood work taken during the end of my juice fast. My testosterone was around 150! Then after I started eating my testosterone obviously went up and I seemed to have caught equilibrium for a few days and then slowly drifted out again. It's really depressing every time this happens, but I hope more than anything it comes back soon. Anyway, I can say that my penis size and strength came back super strong when I was back in equilibrium.
    Three steps forward one step back....rinse and repeat.

I wouldn't go everyday at first otherwise you may blow a gasket......Do every other day at first for the first couple weeks and see how it goes from there. There is a learning curve in the beginning. If you need help, just start a thread and I'll help through there so that others can benefit as well. No need to be shy here.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-12-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three steps forward one step back....rinse and repeat.

I wouldn't go everyday at first otherwise you may blow a gasket......Do every other day at first for the first couple weeks and see how it goes from there. There is a learning curve in the beginning. If you need help, just start a thread and I'll help through there so that others can benefit as well. No need to be shy here.....
    Thanks for that advice!

3 steps forward, one back. Seems like I've taken about 2.5 steps back, but that's neither here nor there. I just hope I don't go three steps back. I'm trying CD! To rinse and repeat, do you recommend me going back to the fasting stage again to try and come back online? I am pretty underweight at this point, but I'll do whatever I need to...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can actually increase your dongs size and girth with continued use (think of like training in gym although it's not a muscle). I used to use it EOD, I still have mine but haven't used it lately lol or since as recreational use in college haha.