User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You can actually increase your dongs size and girth with continued use (think of like training in gym although it's not a muscle). I used to use it EOD, I still have mine but haven't used it lately lol or since as recreational use in college haha.
    Damn, should have told me you don't use yours anymore. It sounds like I could have gotten a bargain on a used one! lol jk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Damn, should have told me you don't use yours anymore. It sounds like I could have gotten a bargain on a used one! lol jk
    It's got a lot of mileage on it, you don't want it haha. I may dig it back up now after reading this thread since I actually have energy again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's got a lot of mileage on it, you don't want it haha. I may dig it back up now after reading this thread since I actually have energy again..
    Haha have fun. Can't wait to get mine.

I took a look at your prohormone thread and see that you are also trying to recover from fin use. How are you doing now? Especially with erections... seems like you haven't had to use that pump in a while, so that's a good sign.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha have fun. Can't wait to get mine.

I took a look at your prohormone thread and see that you are also trying to recover from fin use. How are you doing now? Especially with erections... seems like you haven't had to use that pump in a while, so that's a good sign.
    bro my fatigue and anxiety was so bad when I crashed with PFS 2.5 years ago that the bathmate was the last thing on my mind lol..finally within the last 3 months and with this R andro cycle im on my fatigue is starting to really disappear
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-14-2016 at 12:28 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also ordered the X40 pump. Let the gains begin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X40 over here too lol RED.

- - - Updated - - -

bro my fatigue and anxiety was so bad when I crashed with PFS 2.5 years ago that the bathmate was the last thing on my mind lol..finally within the last 3 months and with this R andro cycle im on my fatigue is starting to really disappear

Good to hear! I'll be looking at doing an andro cycle sometime down the road.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely freaked out right now. Since my initial improvement with the herbs, my erection quality has declined. If it were just that, I wouldn't mention it again and just continue on with the protocol.

However, my prostate is definitely swelling; I'm having a difficult time peeing and I have to go about twice as much as I should. Any idea what's going on here? I'm sick of wasting my money on doctors that never help me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely freaked out right now. Since my initial improvement with the herbs, my erection quality has declined. If it were just that, I wouldn't mention it again and just continue on with the protocol.

However, my prostate is definitely swelling; I'm having a difficult time peeing and I have to go about twice as much as I should. Any idea what's going on here? I'm sick of wasting my money on doctors that never help me.
    I had frequent urination and prostate pain before I began the protocol as well, it's gone now. Honestly man you need to relax your mind and just continue on the path and things will get better. It's not gonna be easy and most likely you won't see instant results....but they will come. Just have faith and stick with it. Don't try and treat individual symptoms and just try to treat the problem as a whole, and things will start falling into place.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If this is how you feel it wouldn't hurt to try lowering your Estrogen a bit. If your prostate is swelling it may have become elevated due to increased Test from the herbs. You may still be aromatising too much. If this is the case, dose your pine pollen at three heaping tablespoons per day...once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night. You should notice an almost immediate difference in your situation if in fact your estrogen is high. Pine pollen is one of the best things to gently usher estrogen out of your system and re-balance your other hormones.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been dosing the pine pollen three times per day for the past few days, and hopefully it will start working to balance me out. I'll stick with it.

This is actually my theory about what is happening with me. In the past, I have gotten my testosterone very low from fasting, and then when my testosterone starts increasing I aromatize slowly until my recovery goes away - even if my estrogen levels are within range. I don't know what to think about it to be honest though...

Sent you a PM, CD.