User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the SMH Tongkat today. It just happened to be my Tongkat day and I noticed this stuff gave me a feeling I didn't get with the capsules I had taken in the morning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's exactly this....the baggage is what is going to bother you more than anything. You fail a couple times and that shit gets stuck in your head and played on repeat every single time you go to do the deed. Rather then focusing on your woman, her pleasure, her body, the way she is feeling, you're thinking is my dick gonna work. That's the quickest way for your dick not to work. You lose track of what you should actually be focusing on. This is where learning to calm your mind and centering yourself comes into play. When you get good at it, a couple deep breathes and you're back into the present moment, where you need to be. This is a skill that gets stronger with time and the more you use it. Definitely something that is useful in life for all moments where you need to be centered.

I use this and so have others with fantastic results: http://www.centerpointe.com/?aid=374012. Of course you don' t have to have this, it just makes learning this skill a little easier.

So much of PFS damage is done in the beginning when you crash and then you're left with the mental baggage from this which is why this thing persists so long for alot of guys. Get your mind in control and half the battle is won.

Absolutely true... i have experienced this in-numerous times ... when i try to concentrate on having a good time and pleasing her everyhting goes smooth and as soon as i think is it hard can i do it ... the penis dies out on me ... and thats due to anxiety... and that one time will create issue for several more times and cretae failure .. until you again get back on the wagon of stress free sexual experience... and the worst of all is the silent voice at the back of your mind which keeps ushering at every point in time that you are a PFS victim and more so when you try to have sex ... ha ... it has taken me a lot of meditation and conditioning of mind to reach to todays point where i can push that voice to background for most of the times ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what is going on. Last night I woke up to pee (this has been happening a lot more lately) and I could not go - only a few little drops. I waited for about 15 minutes and went back to bed. I was able to slowly pee this morning.

I am taking the pine pollen, but I'm wondering what else to do here. The only time I had similar a similar experience was when I was taking a lot of tribulus over a few week period in the spring. I am wondering if these herbs are damaging my prostate by increasing DHT or estrogen too much. I want to keep taking the herbs, but what happened last night seems pretty serious.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Not sure what is going on. Last night I woke up to pee (this has been happening a lot more lately) and I could not go - only a few little drops. I waited for about 15 minutes and went back to bed. I was able to slowly pee this morning.

I am taking the pine pollen, but I'm wondering what else to do here. The only time I had similar a similar experience was when I was taking a lot of tribulus over a few week period in the spring. I am wondering if these herbs are damaging my prostate by increasing DHT or estrogen too much. I want to keep taking the herbs, but what happened last night seems pretty serious.
    Pine Pollen should be helping the prostate if anything.....still possible you could be aromatizing too much. My urination issues didn't last very long at all so I don't have many pieces of advice to give, but I still think you're doing the right thing. Could just take awhile for that to go away.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what's going on with my prostate. It's sore most of the time and I can barely piss. I'm trying to get an appointment with a doctor to see what's going on.

On the positive side, I am staying with the gym and diet very strictly. I have gotten back up to 45 lbs on my belt for pull ups.

For those out there carb backloading, what do you do for your carb sources? According to paleo leap, it seems like potatoes are the most dense form of acceptable carbs. How strict are you guys with your paleo backloading?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what's going on with my prostate. It's sore most of the time and I can barely piss. I'm trying to get an appointment with a doctor to see what's going on.

On the positive side, I am staying with the gym and diet very strictly. I have gotten back up to 45 lbs on my belt for pull ups.

For those out there carb backloading, what do you do for your carb sources? According to paleo leap, it seems like potatoes are the most dense form of acceptable carbs. How strict are you guys with your paleo backloading?
    I eat a lot of potatoes, gluten free grain granola snacks, white rice (eat a lot of sushi), and gluten free pizza. Those are pretty much my staples.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom got some gluten free brownies, but I've been staying away because there is sugar in there. I also found that Kifer drink you were recommending but there is sugar in there too. I think I might be being too rigid and missing the point here.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom got some gluten free brownies, but I've been staying away because there is sugar in there. I also found that Kifer drink you were recommending but there is sugar in there too. I think I might be being too rigid and missing the point here.
    IMO, there's a major difference between a natural sugar in a fruit or kefir than a processed sugar in a sweet tea or brownie. My diet isn't SUGAR free, it's PROCESSED sugar free.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. I think I'm going to pick up some of that Kifer. I want to get one of the flavored kinds instead of the plain just to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. I think I'm going to pick up some of that Kifer. I want to get one of the flavored kinds instead of the plain just to satisfy my sweet tooth.
    You can always get the frozen kind or freeze it yourself like I do. I get it from Whole Foods and it tastes just like a frozen yogurt/ice cream. It's a fantastic dessert substitute.

Never Quit.