Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
Erection strength has faded over the past few days. I don't know why, but I'm going to continue the protocol and hope for it to come back. If anyone has experienced this and thinks it's normal, I'd love to hear it.
It's normal and is to be expected. It's all part of the three steps forward one step back routine and will continue on indefinitely. The difference is when you're healed and you're having an off day, it's barely noticed by this part of your body. When you have PFS, well, you know the drill. You have to take these days in stride and just continue on. What are your other options?

The biggest thing I have found in keeping guys motivated is the constant reassurance that all is well and they are where they need to be. It's endless. And even if they've read it on someone elses story (which they most certainly have) they still need to hear it about themselves.

Lucas...as long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing than you have nothing to worry about. You have to realize that everyday that passes is another day further away from when you stopped taking the poison. Another day closer to being fully healed. Time will always do it's thing, you just have to make sure to do yours as well.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.