User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what is going on. Last night I woke up to pee (this has been happening a lot more lately) and I could not go - only a few little drops. I waited for about 15 minutes and went back to bed. I was able to slowly pee this morning.

I am taking the pine pollen, but I'm wondering what else to do here. The only time I had similar a similar experience was when I was taking a lot of tribulus over a few week period in the spring. I am wondering if these herbs are damaging my prostate by increasing DHT or estrogen too much. I want to keep taking the herbs, but what happened last night seems pretty serious.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Not sure what is going on. Last night I woke up to pee (this has been happening a lot more lately) and I could not go - only a few little drops. I waited for about 15 minutes and went back to bed. I was able to slowly pee this morning.

I am taking the pine pollen, but I'm wondering what else to do here. The only time I had similar a similar experience was when I was taking a lot of tribulus over a few week period in the spring. I am wondering if these herbs are damaging my prostate by increasing DHT or estrogen too much. I want to keep taking the herbs, but what happened last night seems pretty serious.
    Pine Pollen should be helping the prostate if anything.....still possible you could be aromatizing too much. My urination issues didn't last very long at all so I don't have many pieces of advice to give, but I still think you're doing the right thing. Could just take awhile for that to go away.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.