Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Road to Recovery: Luca Edition

I made it to this site by googling juice feast finasteride. So, I think you all know what I'm trying to do here. I found posts by the legendary CD Nuts, English, and Maxout. I'm glad to see the results you guys have gotten.

Currently, I am on the 5th day of my juice feast. I have been drinking 4-5 mason jars full of green juice. I even bought a super expensive juicer! I have to say it does the job really well.

After looking at superman herbs, I went ahead and purchased around 10 of the test boosters from CD's list. I still need a few more to get going.

After stopping TRT last week, I feel a bit shitty and my erections are definitely declined from the poor state they were in while I was on TRT. Now that my juice feast is underway, I need to think about what to do next.

I plan on stopping the juice feast on July 27. After that, I am going to going to continue the green juices but add in raw foods and spoup. I did this at the beginning of the year after a 14 day water fast and had a short recovery, so I hope it works again and that I can stick to it.

One thing I am wondering is when do I start the herbs and then do a cycle of the R-Andro... I want to be peaking on Sept. 24 for my sisters wedding and be able to have sex with my gf on that trip. Any tips on how to schedule the cycles and when to start?

I'll be updating this here to record my progress and show others more proof that recovery is possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just dropped $489 on herbs. I'm giving this a 100% effort.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mod....Please move this to the finasteride subsection. Thanks.

Please post all fin related topics here: Post Finasteride Syndrome
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    I made it to this site by googling juice feast finasteride. So, I think you all know what I'm trying to do here. I found posts by the legendary CD Nuts, English, and Maxout. I'm glad to see the results you guys have gotten.

Currently, I am on the 5th day of my juice feast. I have been drinking 4-5 mason jars full of green juice. I even bought a super expensive juicer! I have to say it does the job really well.

After looking at superman herbs, I went ahead and purchased around 10 of the test boosters from CD's list. I still need a few more to get going.

After stopping TRT last week, I feel a bit shitty and my erections are definitely declined from the poor state they were in while I was on TRT. Now that my juice feast is underway, I need to think about what to do next.

I plan on stopping the juice feast on July 27. After that, I am going to going to continue the green juices but add in raw foods and spoup. I did this at the beginning of the year after a 14 day water fast and had a short recovery, so I hope it works again and that I can stick to it.

One thing I am wondering is when do I start the herbs and then do a cycle of the R-Andro... I want to be peaking on Sept. 24 for my sisters wedding and be able to have sex with my gf on that trip. Any tips on how to schedule the cycles and when to start?

I'll be updating this here to record my progress and show others more proof that recovery is possible.
    Welcome.

Typically I would say you want to be refed for about a month after the feast before diving into the herbal rotation protocol but from what I'm seeing, it's not really necessary as these herbs are gentle enough on the system. So if you want, give yourself a week to ten day refeed period then start rotating the herbs. Rotate the herbs for six weeks or so and see how you feel. If you're noticing improvement, jump on a 4-6 week cycle of R andro 400/mg day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome.

Typically I would say you want to be refed for about a month after the feast before diving into the herbal rotation protocol but from what I'm seeing, it's not really necessary as these herbs are gentle enough on the system. So if you want, give yourself a week to ten day refeed period then start rotating the herbs. Rotate the herbs for six weeks or so and see how you feel. If you're noticing improvement, jump on a 4-6 week cycle of R andro 400/mg day.
    Thanks for the advice. I can't decide if I want to go Paleo or full on Ketogenic again once I start having food.

Do you know if there is anything special I should do for PCT? I just stopped taking testosterone and HCG injections last week cold turkey and what little erection and libido I had is completely gone now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add on to CD's post - I personally used the herbs during my juice feast and I saw nothing but benefits from them. No real negatives to report.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just to add on to CD's post - I personally used the herbs during my juice feast and I saw nothing but benefits from them. No real negatives to report.

That's great. The only herb I tried before was Tribulus. The first couple days I took it, I got really hard erections and then it faded out. I'm hoping this rotation of herbs will keep the party going.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Road to Recovery: Luca Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I can't decide if I want to go Paleo or full on Ketogenic again once I start having food.

Do you know if there is anything special I should do for PCT? I just stopped taking testosterone and HCG injections last week cold turkey and what little erection and libido I had is completely gone now.
    In regards to PCT I used to recommend a standalone PCT but when you're rotating the herbs you're basically doing and all natural PCT by default. You can just run the Andro and then jump on the herbs and keep doing that indefinitely until you get to the place you want to be.

What herbs did you get?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to PCT I used to recommend a standalone PCT but when you're rotating the herbs you're basically doing and all natural PCT by default. You can just run the Andro and then jump on the herbs and keep doing that indefinitely until you get to the place you want to be.

What herbs did you get?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I got:
    Tongkat Ali
    He Shou Wu
    Rhodiola
    Macuna
    Horny Goat Weed
    Schisandra
    Cordyceps
    Lions Mane
    Shiljat
    Pine Pollen
    Ashwagandha
    Maca
    And Tribulus, but I'm going to send it back and look for a better brand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried getting Liftmode tribulus, but can't find any in stock. Any recommendations?

Amazon.com: Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg x 90 capsules, 95% Steroidal Saponins, 80% Protodioscin: Health Personal Care

But I don't trust that its the 90% stuff because it comes in pill form.