I made it to this site by googling juice feast finasteride. So, I think you all know what I'm trying to do here. I found posts by the legendary CD Nuts, English, and Maxout. I'm glad to see the results you guys have gotten.

Currently, I am on the 5th day of my juice feast. I have been drinking 4-5 mason jars full of green juice. I even bought a super expensive juicer! I have to say it does the job really well.

After looking at superman herbs, I went ahead and purchased around 10 of the test boosters from CD's list. I still need a few more to get going.

After stopping TRT last week, I feel a bit shitty and my erections are definitely declined from the poor state they were in while I was on TRT. Now that my juice feast is underway, I need to think about what to do next.

I plan on stopping the juice feast on July 27. After that, I am going to going to continue the green juices but add in raw foods and spoup. I did this at the beginning of the year after a 14 day water fast and had a short recovery, so I hope it works again and that I can stick to it.

One thing I am wondering is when do I start the herbs and then do a cycle of the R-Andro... I want to be peaking on Sept. 24 for my sisters wedding and be able to have sex with my gf on that trip. Any tips on how to schedule the cycles and when to start?

I'll be updating this here to record my progress and show others more proof that recovery is possible.