Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I don't believe we've ever talked about this Maxout, but this is what I used and still use to this day although no where near the amount I used to use it. GREAT way to exercise the penis while not having to get yourself aroused. There is a thread about it some where on this site. A bunch of guys got them and were sharing their experiences. It is always a great idea to keep the penis supplied with fresh blood and get erections on a regular basis. If it's not happening naturally then you need to do it manually. Not only that, but you will add size in both length and girth with this unit. It was a pretty funny thread actually.....

Home - Official Hydromax Pump
We haven't ever talked about it but I came across it when I was doing my research paper on you prior to starting your routine lol. I never purchased at that time because the larger size wasn't available - not trying to toot my own horn here but I was doing pretty damn well for myself prior to PFS....and I'd like to keep it that way so I'll probably be buying one in the near future. Even though I'm having regular nocturnal and morning wood, it can't do anything but help.

Did you get straightened back out (to pre-PFS size) without the use of the pump or do you attribute it to that as well? I've read where some guys just come back normally. But of course if there's any place I'd love to see gains in general, it'd be in penis size lol. How hard is this thing to use? And just a 15 minute session a day....doesn't sound bad.