2 alpha stano caps

Dinner:
    2 alpha stano caps

Preworkout:
    3ML TD stano on lower abdomen

Pre-bed
    50mcg ipamorelin
    50mcg mod grf 129

Waiting for my Super R andro to come in and my 5 alpha test (which I return and just get another bottle of R andro instead)

Didn't feel anything on the first day (yesterday), noticed a slight increase in aggression today, I can easily tell bc I commute to work everyday in heavy traffic..

Scalp starting to itch =[

I'm also cycling through my herbs as I do this cycle too..help prevent any shutdown
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-01-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Definitely more aggressive for sure. Also my appetite is up and I had a good some strong drive to hit the gym today. I also feel slightly harder especially my abs. Nothing crazy yet but definitely starting to notice some stuff.

Also, I have taken proviron and masteron in the past and they both made me more of a stimulated type aggression but these prohormones make me more aggressive but not overstimulating if that makes sense. Way better mental feeling.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Update:

Definitely more aggressive for sure. Also my appetite is up and I had a good some strong drive to hit the gym today. I also feel slightly harder especially my abs. Nothing crazy yet but definitely starting to notice some stuff.

Also, I have taken proviron and masteron in the past and they both made me more of a stimulated type aggression but these prohormones make me more aggressive but not overstimulating if that makes sense. Way better mental feeling.
    This is pretty much how my cycle started out too. You'll get some ups and downs through it but just ride the wave. No reason to worry.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice positive start to the cycle. In my experience the first two weeks have always set the tone for my cycles on the mental side of things. Good clean start.
    I am enjoying this log, keep updating.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

My 5 alpha test came in today, after reading some review on here I decided to return it and pick up and extra bottle of Super R andro. I will do a full update tomm, all good so far!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's ur thought process on that move. I like it, but would be interested in ur rational.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    What's ur thought process on that move. I like it, but would be interested in ur rational.
    I read that "favorite DHT prohormone" thread and a lot of people were bashing it and saying it's weak. I rather double dose Super R andro, so I just got another bottle instead and returned the 5 alpha test. Seems like I have the epiandro covered anyways with Alpha stano + TD stano.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What dosage are you going to run R-Andro at? I personally ran mine at 400mg/ED for 6 weeks.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    What dosage are you going to run R-Andro at? I personally ran mine at 400mg/ED for 6 weeks.
    I'm thinking something like 600mg-800mg ED, I will have two bottles in a few days.

Also, careful with chronic use of schisandra

Extracts from Schizandra chinensis fruit activate estrogen receptors: a possible clue to its effects on nitric oxide-mediated vasorelaxation. - PubMed - NCBI
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-03-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would (again, just my opinion) go for a lower dosage like 400 and spread it across 6 weeks. The longer elevated DHT is in your system, the better the 5AR enzymes can be replenished (according to the science of elevated DHT = elevated 5AR). If you think you can swing a longer cycle on a higher dose then go for it, I just know the stuff is pretty expensive lol. I just think you'll get better results this way cycling for a longer period of time, at least for your PFS situation. This is why CD usually recommends 6 week cycles to guys on here.

Again, completely up to you, just giving my .02.

Never Quit.