User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Interesting info! I'm going to give it a shot.
    Cheapest and easiest place to start is pickup selsun blue menthol shampoo 1% and start using it daily. Do two cycles of it. Leave it for 5 minutes then rinse then leave it on for another 5-10min and rinse. This works 20x better than nizoral for sebum, mpb itch and shedding and plus it's not anti androgenic like nizoral is. Selenium (active ingredient in selsun blue) acts as a PGD2 inhibitor .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Herb stack

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

I have decided to drop all epiandro products two days ago as I was feeling way overstimulated. I have switched over to Super R Andro only about a week ago (good call Maxout) but I've increased the dose greatly to 900mg a day (3 caps/3 caps/3 caps) and feel awesome, I actually feel normal/alpha (i forgot what "normal" felt like). Not sure why I didn't respond to epiandro that good but super R andro alone is excellent at this dose. Today I started to notice some pretty good physical effects, my chest and shoulders are like rock hard all day long. Also, mental wise, I'm killing it again I feel great, alpha as fuck, zero anxiety (I do a lot of presentations and business interactions) and my memory and thought process are basically pre-fin (I always had quick thought process and very good memory, brain fog pretty much gone). Also, one of my main sides was fatigue and that seemed to be lifted greatly (I don't feel exhausted after the gym now, I actually feel good).

Still zero signs of suppression. Not sure if it matters that much but I take my super R andro with a shit ton of digestive enzymes and betaine HCL which could increase bioavailability? I'm currently on:

Super R Andro 900mg a day
    Sustain Alpha (5 on 2 off)
    Endoamp 4 caps mixed in water preworkout
    Tocomin
    21 herb cycling regimen
    Ketogenic diet

Last edited by TubZy; 08-12-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Been off the R andro the past few days, had a bad allergic reaction (chest pains, shortness of breath etc.) to something else I was taking or using (I thought it was the R andro, it wasn't thankfully). I think it was the bleach from cleaning my bathroom that triggered the reaction.

But anyways back on, I dropped the dose down to 600mg due to cost right now. My shoulders and upper chest/arms and even my legs (which have been lagging) have been looking way more denser and libido is still up. I also ordered nutrabio tribulus and some 20:1 maca extract to add in to my herb cycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah, forgot to add my body hair and especially facial hair is coming back in thick and darker and growing faster too like pre-fin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

All is still good, some ups and downs but still above baseline. I feel fucking awesome after the gym though, like alpha as fuck. I have been out of the gym the past 3 days and still hard maybe holding some small amount of water, eating a shit ton. I'm going to prob do PCT in a week as I will be traveling in a week and have no access to gym and will be off diet so I may just start PCT then.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-12-2017 at 02:04 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great results, lean and full. You have very good lines and symmetry. Job well done and a well kept log. Many thanks.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Great results, lean and full. You have very good lines and symmetry. Job well done and a well kept log. Many thanks.
    I second this, great job man. Keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I second this, great job man. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks guys. Job isn't done yet haha, still chugging along...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking about trying the r andro. Any advice?