User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    I'm thinking about trying the r andro. Any advice?
    Yes, start with 400mg and see how you feel. You can go up to 600mg a day but I wouldn't go over that amount.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, my lab results came in after my cycle. These were taken during my first week of PCT from the cycle. My total T went down a bit it usually is at 780-800 or so but I think it was from when I was using 900mg a day of R-andro which caused the suppression. But the interesting thing is my free T is WAY higher than it has ever been. Other than that everything else seemed pretty good. Cholesterol was high but I eat a lot of butter, eggs, coconut oil and ice cream and would rather have my cholesterol on the high end (but not too high) as all hormones are derived from cholesterol. I also avoid poly unsaturated fats as much as possible.

Last edited by TubZy; 09-30-2016 at 08:15 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tubz,

Some good info. and interesting to see your labs.

I am planning on using the wicked supp stack for pct. Res100, tococaps and Daa. Do you think that will do the job sufficiently?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting to see your bloods. I'm wondering how suppressive 600 mg daily is....400 I felt like I could go without a PCT lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Interesting to see your bloods. I'm wondering how suppressive 600 mg daily is....400 I felt like I could go without a PCT lol.
    It's probably not that bad, it so weird cause my Free T is the highest it has ever been despite the drop in total T. Also, I didn't feel suppressed either my nuts were hanging looser than ever lol. You should be fine, although anything over 600mg- could be some what questionable though but it's not worth the sides/anxiety at that point.

Thanks Tubz,

Some good info. and interesting to see your labs.

I am planning on using the wicked supp stack for pct. Res100, tococaps and Daa. Do you think that will do the job sufficiently?
    NP man. Yes, but also include the herb cycle along with pine pollen daily during the cycle - that will help prevent any suppression, if any while on.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been taking 400 mg for 9 days. On the 3rd and 4th day it seemed as though my libido started to rise and had rock hard erections. But since those two days I haven't noticed much of a difference, this includes my workouts as well. Maybe I need a few more days for it it kick in? I feel fine, haven't had any negative side affects, I pretty much feel as if I weren't taking anything. Anyone else experience this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been taking 400 mg for 9 days. On the 3rd and 4th day it seemed as though my libido started to rise and had rock hard erections. But since those two days I haven't noticed much of a difference, this includes my workouts as well. Maybe I need a few more days for it it kick in? I feel fine, haven't had any negative side affects, I pretty much feel as if I weren't taking anything. Anyone else experience this?
    Yes, this is to be expected.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that is normal just keep going.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    It's probably not that bad, it so weird cause my Free T is the highest it has ever been despite the drop in total T. Also, I didn't feel suppressed either my nuts were hanging looser than ever lol. You should be fine, although anything over 600mg- could be some what questionable though but it's not worth the sides/anxiety at that point.

NP man. Yes, but also include the herb cycle along with pine pollen daily during the cycle - that will help prevent any suppression, if any while on.
    You don't want to run the herbs WHILE on cycle. Save it for AFTER the cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about piperine (5 a reductase Inhibitor) that super R andro contains?
    Isnt it a kind of problem?