Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Alkalion View Post
    what about piperine (5 a reductase Inhibitor) that super R andro contains?
    Isnt it a kind of problem?
    Not in the least bit. The benefits you get from the R andro FAR out weight any negatives to the piperine. Piperine is used in a varitey of supplements to get it into your system quicker, and I've never personally had a problem with it, nor have I heard of anyone having issues with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-13-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Also, my lab results came in after my cycle. These were taken during my first week of PCT from the cycle. My total T went down a bit it usually is at 780-800 or so but I think it was from when I was using 900mg a day of R-andro which caused the suppression. But the interesting thing is my free T is WAY higher than it has ever been. Other than that everything else seemed pretty good. Cholesterol was high but I eat a lot of butter, eggs, coconut oil and ice cream and would rather have my cholesterol on the high end (but not too high) as all hormones are derived from cholesterol. I also avoid poly unsaturated fats as much as possible.

I know im new here, and allthough I am very knowledgeable about physique building and training, Im still somewhat behind when it comes to knowing about cycling herbs and prohormes. Especially andro R. But I am also a propecia/PFS sexual side effect sufferer. And right here, how you're mentioning that even though you came off of the R andro cycle, and your total testosterone levels obviously went back down like it naturally would, you say that your FREE TEST is higher than its ever been. This could literally be the light of hope right here. That statement you made about your free test strangely being higher than its ever been, could for real be the exact proof and light of hope right there. Increasing your BASELINE basically!
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-25-2017 at 11:49 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I know im new here, and allthough I am very knowledgeable about physique building and training, Im still somewhat behind when it comes to knowing about cycling herbs and prohormes. Especially andro R. But I am also a propecia/PFS sexual side effect sufferer. And right here, how you're mentioning that even though you came off of the R andro cycle, and your total testosterone levels obviously went back down like it naturally would, you say that your FREE TEST is higher than its ever been. This could literally be the light of hope right here. That statement you made about your free test strangely being higher than its ever been, could for real be the exact proof and light of hope right there. Increasing your BASELINE basically!
    There's no doubt that properly cycling Super R Andro is beneficial to raising your baseline, however it's no breakthrough or silver bullet.

Combine the use of it with stellar diet and exercise, and you'll be surprised at your result.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, well androsterone can stimulate it's own synthesis and also increases DHT. When DHT levels increase it can stimulate its own endogenous production further. So it's a win/win. It is also a powerful aromatase inhibitor and thyroid mimetic which is also another reason why free T went way up.

Androsterone - Aromatase Inhibitor, Backstage Dht, Thyroid Surrogate

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

Yes, well androsterone can stimulate it's own synthesis and also increases DHT. When DHT levels increase it can stimulate its own endogenous production further. So it's a win/win. It is also a powerful aromatase inhibitor and thyroid mimetic which is also another reason why free T went way up.

Androsterone - Aromatase Inhibitor, Backstage Dht, Thyroid Surrogate
    This is exactly why I decided to start running DHT prohormones. The owner of primordial performance and the creator of androhard told me back in 2010, about a year-and-a-half before PP was shut down, about DHTs ability to increase its own production. I thought that was fascinating.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is exactly why I decided to start running DHT prohormones. The owner of primordial performance and the creator of androhard told me back in 2010, about a year-and-a-half before PP was shut down, about DHTs ability to increase its own production. I thought that was fascinating.

Yup, Eric is a good guy, a still talk to him on and off as well. That is another reason why prohormones are better than synthetic AAS.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

Yup, Eric is a good guy, a still talk to him on and off as well. That is another reason why prohormones are better than synthetic AAS.
    Exactly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did any of you guys ever experience hair growth on your backs, and gyno from it? I'm prone to balding, and im okay with that, but im somewhat worried about back hair and gyno. Although ive never had back hair or gyno in my life. Because im really contemplating usage of r andro in the future.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

Did any of you guys ever experience hair growth on your backs, and gyno from it? I'm prone to balding, and im okay with that, but im somewhat worried about back hair and gyno. Although ive never had back hair or gyno in my life. Because im really contemplating usage of r andro in the future.
    You're not going to get gyno from a DHT based prohormone. Guys will actually use that type of prohormone to eliminate any existing gyno they may have

Hair growth on the other hand not much you can really do about that, although I've never experienced hair growth on my back from any of the Cycles I run and I run many

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're not going to get gyno from a DHT based prohormone. Guys will actually use that type of prohormone to eliminate any existing gyno they may have

Hair growth on the other hand not much you can really do about that, although I've never experienced hair growth on my back from any of the Cycles I run and I run many

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Right on. You're looking pretty ripped in that picture btw. I do have a decent amount of hair on my chest, cant see it in my picture but its there. I pray that i don't get back hair from it though. Like i said, i never get hair on my back.