User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

What up. Got shitty ass PFS after taking it for two years. I'm a pretty cut up dude and have always been involved in bodybuilding but I fucking hate this drug. Quick background:

When I was 17 I took a cycle of superdrol with no PCT (stupid I know, but pretty common in jersey lol). After the cycle, I had a screaming libido, insanely hard erections and hyperandrogenic symptoms (like my body upregulated my DHT or AR or something?). These symptoms stayed with me for months (almost years) after the cycle until I also noticed my hair starting to become thinner and thinner on top which led me to believe my DHT levels stay elevated.

Keep in my mind I had zero hairloss before even using steroids (perfect nw0) so I jumped on propecia at 19 to recover the damage from superdrol and my hair stabilized and thickened back out. After being on it for 2 years, I realized I was getting bad bad sides (sexual was first then mental). I immediately jumped off and never recovered since.

I eat a ketogenic diet, I'm actually in very good shape and pretty shredded/vascular/muscular. I'm not a noob in the steroid game (have ran cycles of test, var, tbol, masteron, proviron etc in the past) but I think prohormones are key as the force your body to naturally produce and convert the chemicals that are ingested rather than just injecting the pure hormone like masteron where you body doesn't have to do anything to convert it etc. I think fin downregulated the enzymes or receptors and they need to get activated again and prohormones do the best job of stimulating this effect (like what happened to me after getting off superdrol). Pretty sure there is a study (or Eric may have mentioned it to me) that shows higher DHT levels equal more of the corresponding enzymes.

• Super R andro (900mg a day)[/B]
    • tocomin
    • TUDCA 2 grams daily
    • Vit D3 10,000iu daily, topical magnesium
    • multivitamin
    • endoamp preworkout
      Sustain alpha (5 on 2 off)

I'm going to try the DHT prohormone stacked together first for a 6 week cycle and run a natural PCT of herbs, DAA, res 100 etc.

Also, I will be taking tribulus and tongkat while on cycle to prevent any suppression (my theory is that trib sensitizes the AR so when more DHT is the system via prohormone it could work better) and PCT I will use res 100, DAA, mucuna, schisandra, pine pollen, cistanche (most important IMO, stimulates 5AR in both liver AND brain) etc.

I also have been doing ipamorelin and mod grf 129 twice a day and plan to continue that through the cycle.
    Last edited by TubZy; 10-03-2016 at 10:27 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome,

Make sure you have diet and lifestyle in check, and that your system is in a good place to be responsive to a PH cycle. Usually done via cleanse, refeed, herb rotation, and proper diet/lifestyle for at least month prior. This is what I did and I got a great response from R-Andro Rx.

I would definitely recommend putting aside a month to do this process before you run it (or if you already have, great!) so that you get the most out of your time, and money. Of course this is purely my opinion and your mileage may vary.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Welcome,

Make sure you have diet and lifestyle in check, and that your system is in a good place to be responsive to a PH cycle. Usually done via cleanse, refeed, herb rotation, and proper diet/lifestyle for at least month prior. This is what I did and I got a great response from R-Andro Rx.

I would definitely recommend putting aside a month to do this process before you run it (or if you already have, great!) so that you get the most out of your time, and money. Of course this is purely my opinion and your mileage may vary.
    Thanks man, I have been eating keto for a while now and have been cycling herbs for many months now, I think it's time for me to step on pro hormones. Does my stack look good? Should I add in R-andro? I think I read CD said epi andro wasn't as effective for him compared to R andro. What is the difference between the two?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Thanks man, I have been eating keto for a while now and have been cycling herbs for many months now, I think it's time for me to step on pro hormones. Does my stack look good? Should I add in R-andro? I think I read CD said epi andro wasn't as effective for him compared to R andro. What is the difference between the two?
    R-Andro is awesome. I loved every minute of my run on it, and I think my next one will be even better given my big time improvements I've noticed lately. The difference between Epi and R is the precursor ingredient that converts to DHT (if I'm correct....please someone correct me if I am wrong). You could theoretically stack them together to try to simulate Andro Hard v3, which intrigued me but I haven't tried it yet.

As far as your stack goes I won't step into that because I'm from more of a "less is more" background when it comes to these kinda substances, even prior to PFS. I would start small and see how it goes for you with just R-Andro and go from there and build up if you feel you need to. But CD would be better to give you advice in this area....I'm just spewing what I know, which is very little lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epi was my "go to choice" for years. In all honesty if you find your Epi sweet spot then I wouldn't feel the need for "extras". I stacked it a couple times with Bold back in the day and had great results. Interesting cycle, pm if u need anything.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. I'm going to start the Alpha stano, TD stano and 5 alpha test stack this week and see how it goes, depending I will add in R andro with the stack

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would start with the Alpha Stano and maybe the R-Andro and then consider adding the Stano TD after a few weeks...to give it a little boost
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I would start with the Alpha Stano and maybe the R-Andro and then consider adding the Stano TD after a few weeks...to give it a little boost
    OK. I'll pick up a bottle of R andro from your site. What OTC PCT do you suggest that has no 5ARI or estrogenic properties?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still a huge fan of Sustain Alpha (BPS) or Res100 (wicked supplements)
    Toco Caps (Wicked Supplements)
    Invictus (Iron Legion) or endo Amp (Wicked Supplements)
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I'm still a huge fan of Sustain Alpha (BPS) or Res100 (wicked supplements)
    Toco Caps (Wicked Supplements)
    Invictus (Iron Legion) or endo Amp (Wicked Supplements)
    OK, cool I have all of those now actually except the Invictus. Should be G2G. I'm just afraid I may crash my estro too low while on cycle.