Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Not trying to change the subject or hijack but I've always wanted to try this. Never decided on just a standalone cortisol suppressant supplement without an AI like armistane.....no need for the armistane/AI for me currently, so I'm interested in trying this.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-31-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Not trying to change the subject or hijack but I've always wanted to try this. Never decided on just a standalone cortisol suppressant supplement without an AI like armistane.....no need for the armistane/AI for me currently, so I'm interested in trying this.
    Have you tried endoamp? It's pretty good one of my fav preworkout/cortisol sups.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Have you tried endoamp? It's pretty good one of my fav preworkout/cortisol sups.
    Never tried it before - I usually steer clear of most pre-workout supplements cause they tear me up in the gut. Usually have to shit instantly once I hit the gym lol. Normally my preworkout is a cup of coffee nowadays. But there are days I could use a "real" pre-workout, so I'll look into this.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Never tried it before - I usually steer clear of most pre-workout supplements cause they tear me up in the gut. Usually have to shit instantly once I hit the gym lol. Normally my preworkout is a cup of coffee nowadays. But there are days I could use a "real" pre-workout, so I'll look into this.
    It's not really marketed as a "typical" pre-workout drink or supplement. I just like to use it that way to keep cortisol levels low when I train lol. It's not your typical Jack3d or muscletech pre-workout drink loaded with up caffeine and stims (I can't take those either lol).

But I agree, black coffee or bulletproof coffee is the way to go or better yet I will use some of superman herbs pre-workout for a boost.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of interest, why the OTC pct? I have never been a fan of this, sustain alpha brought me back after a weak cycle like pp dermacrine but never used it for anything stronger. Different strokes for different folks tho.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Out of interest, why the OTC pct? I have never been a fan of this, sustain alpha brought me back after a weak cycle like pp dermacrine but never used it for anything stronger. Different strokes for different folks tho.
    I think this is more due to his Post-Finasteride hormonal state. Clomid or other pharm grade PCTs really don't sit well with some folks in this condition. Plus it takes away from the natty approach that most everyone who has recovered has used. For someone who doesn't have this condition, clomid or another pharm pct would be perfectly good to go, as you're referring to.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes perfect sense. Good explanation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Makes perfect sense. Good explanation.
    I have used nolva, clomid and torem in the past but I prefer not to use them to do sides anymore especially clomid. What really changed my mind was that a few guys on here use the natural route for PCT now too.
    This cycle shouldn't be that suppressive anyways so I hope I should be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think u will be fine as well. I also think if the pct natty approach is viable then I applaud the choice.