User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I would (again, just my opinion) go for a lower dosage like 400 and spread it across 6 weeks. The longer elevated DHT is in your system, the better the 5AR enzymes can be replenished (according to the science of elevated DHT = elevated 5AR). If you think you can swing a longer cycle on a higher dose then go for it, I just know the stuff is pretty expensive lol. I just think you'll get better results this way cycling for a longer period of time, at least for your PFS situation. This is why CD usually recommends 6 week cycles to guys on here.

Again, completely up to you, just giving my .02.
    I'm staying with the 6 week cycle, I'm just running it a higher dosage. I read some logs on anabolic minds where some people got poor results at 400mg and suggested to run it higher (600+). The main thing I'm afraid of is the suppression more than anything (which is why I'm not going over 6 weeks), but as of right now my sac is hanging looser than ever just like prefin.

I'm also running 3 tablespoon of pine pollen powder a day along with the usual herb cycling method.

According to your first theory about DHT and 5AR enzymes, I'm planning to run it higher at dosages just to fit that lol. So higher DHT (higher dosage) = higher increase in 5AR. Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.
    i hope i could say that some day ... with this condition if only i dint have the financial issue ... i would have been lot better by now.. i have to save up on every penny

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm staying with the 6 week cycle, I'm just running it a higher dosage. I read some logs on anabolic minds where some people got poor results at 400mg and suggested to run it higher (600+). The main thing I'm afraid of is the suppression more than anything (which is why I'm not going over 6 weeks), but as of right now my sac is hanging looser than ever just like prefin.

I'm also running 3 tablespoon of pine pollen powder a day along with the usual herb cycling method.

According to your first theory about DHT and 5AR enzymes, I'm planning to run it higher at dosages just to fit that lol. So higher DHT (higher dosage) = higher increase in 5AR. Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.
    Sounds like you're on the right track, carry on sir. Having money at your arsenal is huge in fighting this to some extent, I know it's helped me get everything I needed right away, and there's a lot to be said about catching this early.

Just keep at it and the results will come.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    i hope i could say that some day ... with this condition if only i dint have the financial issue ... i would have been lot better by now.. i have to save up on every penny

Yeah, my real issue believe it or not is trying to keep my hair, that was the main reason why I didn't jump on DHT prohormones right away after stopping fin is because my hair sheds at a rapid pace (I know stupid, I should care about recovering from PFS than my hair) lol. I pretty much have stopped any further loss with non-androgenic methods so I'm game for any DHT prohormones/supplements now. So lets see...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sounds like you're on the right track, carry on sir. Having money at your arsenal is huge in fighting this to some extent, I know it's helped me get everything I needed right away, and there's a lot to be said about catching this early.

Just keep at it and the results will come.

yeah luckily, I can't imagine trying to fight this in full force like I am now a few years ago when I had a very low budget in college, thanks man

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pretty much have stopped any further loss with non-androgenic methods so I'm game for any DHT prohormones/supplements now. So lets see...
    can you tell those methods ..i know its funny .. but if we can retain hair without messing with hormones .. then why not

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    can you tell those methods ..i know its funny .. but if we can retain hair without messing with hormones .. then why not
    Not to get too far off topical but my regimen is below.

- Topical selsun blue shampoo daily (for MPB itch and sebum)
    - Topical setipiprant 5% applied before bed
    - Topical CB-03-01 3% applied before bed
    - 2ml castor oil orally
    - Wound/dermaneedle once a week

If this stuff seems foreign to you I did a write up on a blog a while back, it's basically the Swiss Temples protocol.

Area-1255: How to Address the Root Issue of Male Pattern Baldness Without Lowering DHT

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to get too far off topical but my regimen is below.

- Topical selsun blue shampoo daily (for MPB itch and sebum)
    - Topical setipiprant 5% applied before bed
    - Topical CB-03-01 3% applied before bed
    - 2ml castor oil orally
    - Wound/dermaneedle once a week

If this stuff seems foreign to you I did a write up on a blog a while back, it's basically the Swiss Temples protocol.

Area-1255: How to Address the Root Issue of Male Pattern Baldness Without Lowering DHT
    Interesting info! I'm going to give it a shot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my Super R andro came in two days ago and I started it. Since all my stuff is here is what my full regimen looks like.

Breakfast
    3 whole egss with raw milk cheddar cheese (i cook everything with macadamia nut oil (better than EVOO in terms of omege 3 content and high smoke point) or grassfed butter (kerry gold))
    black coffee with 1 tbls of grass fed butter and 1 tsp of my superman herbs (notice the effect way better in coffee prob from caffeine and high temp combo)
    digestive enzymes w/ betaine HCL
    2 caps alpha stano
    2 caps super R andro
    Multivitamin
    10,000iu vitamin d3
    sustain alpha 5 pumps (5 days on 2 days off)

Lunch
    1 cap alpha stano
    2 caps super R andro
    alredo chicken with cauliflower, garlic, onions, bell peppers

Preworkout (6:00pm/7:00pm)
    1 cap super R andro
    1 cap alpha stano
    endoamp (open up caps and put them in water and chug them..hits faster and better)
    1 gram taurine
    l carnitine l tartrate 3 grams

Dinner
    grass fed ground beef w/ broccoli, garlic, onions, bell pepers, ginger loads of EVOO
    Tocomin suprabio
    3 grams of krill oil
    multivitamin

Pre-bed

probiotic/prebiotic powder mixed in water and chugged
    topical magnesium
    ipamorelin and mod grf 129

Snacks:
    keto ice cream
    quest bars
    mixed nuts
    raw milk cheese

Noticed effects so far:

Junk is hanging way more looser and relaxed (almost like pre-fin) (zero signs of suppression? which is awesome, actually the opposite is happening my junk is hanging lower than before)
    mild increase in libido
    increase in aggression and motivation/drive (alpha male type feeling)
    pretty good pumps in the gym
    increase in vascularity (very noticeable)
    mild insomnia (had to cut out TD stano and late evening dose of any PH's)
    mild overstimulation (had to cut doses down slightly) (hitting the gym w/ endoamp helps fix this or cranking one out)
    muscles harder all around and more definition

Planned PCT:

RES 100
    Tocomin
    Endoamp
    Trans Synergy DAA
    continue with herb cycling through 20+ herbs (superman herbs and barlowes)

@socal nutrition : is there something wrong with the site (socal nutrition site)? It's so slow and crashes every time I try to log on? Are you guys going through some dev changes on the server? thanks
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-06-2016 at 11:32 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycle and diet seem right on point. You also seem to respond quickly. Usually my first two weeks on any cycle are pretty uneventful. Of course genetics and constant other factors come in to play on this, but your precycle routine may be something I can learn from and would be interested to hear how u prepare the four weeks leading into a run.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Cycle and diet seem right on point. You also seem to respond quickly. Usually my first two weeks on any cycle are pretty uneventful. Of course genetics and constant other factors come in to play on this, but your precycle routine may be something I can learn from and would be interested to hear how u prepare the four weeks leading into a run.
    Yeah it is definitely genetic, I respond super quick to like anything, very hypersensitive to many drug side effects (which is probably why fin fucked me up).

Also, in this case I am doing pretty high doses and a big stack so maybe that is also contributing to the quicker effects too?

Pre-cycle I don't really do too much honestly, I just cycle natural T boosters years round and I always try to watch out for my liver and cholesterol so TUDCA and krill oil/tocotrienols are a must year round for me. I have been out of the prohormone game for many years ever since my hair started thinning so I just stuck to var cycles.

Weirdest part is I always recovered fine (high natty test levels 780+) from cycles even with zero PCT (stupid I know) but don't recover from fin. Just shows how strong fin really is.