Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prohormone cycle

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Right on. You're looking pretty ripped in that picture btw. I do have a decent amount of hair on my chest, cant see it in my picture but its there. I pray that i don't get back hair from it though. Like i said, i never get hair on my back.
    It made my existing back hair even worse.....Made my beard even thicker. Just depends on your genetics I guess. I don't care, I've been Sasquatch esque since late middle school. Gotten used to it lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol damn. yeah if you're used to it then you get over it eventually.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Right on. You're looking pretty ripped in that picture btw. I do have a decent amount of hair on my chest, cant see it in my picture but its there. I pray that i don't get back hair from it though. Like i said, i never get hair on my back.
    Lol...thanks.

My girl took that picture while we were having drinks on the deck last summer. It was to be for her eyes only as I'm not a fan of having my picture taken. It came up on her timeline today and she was joking around about how I should make it my profile pic on "the guys forum" I spend so much time on. I told her I would do it if she would do something for me (in the bedroom)

So....there it is....lol. Personally I think it's a little gay, but it served it's purpose....lol.

Conerning the back hair...I don't think you have too much to worry about there. But even if you did happen to get a couple hairs on your back....IMO it's a worth while trade off given what you gain from the cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"