User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulletproof Coffee

Normally I'm not one to fall in love with or jump all into crazes, but this one really interested me as a daily coffee drinker. Usually, most mornings I intermittent fast until I eat lunch, only drinking black coffee as my "breakfast". However, the supposed benefits of this coffee + grass-fed butter + MCT oil seem to be pretty awesome from both an energy and diet standpoint.

Has anyone tried this and have and review for it? I'm not sure if it will be as beneficial to me as intermittent fasting would be (I'm assuming this would throw me out of fasting with the butter and oil added), or maybe it would be even better. Either way, before I spent the money (MCT oil is about as pricey as one of my herbal supplements, so I wanted to be sure), I wanted to hear some good stuff about it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The search feature failed me....I found the previous thread on this!

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife makes it every morning and loves it. I've tried it a few times, but didn't really notice much of a difference over regular coffee. But I also don't work out in the morning or do intermittent fasting. She does the intermittent fasting and says it helps her feel satiated/full and it doesn't spike her blood sugar but at the same time giving her sustained energy. Sounds like it's worth it to give it a shot. Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    My wife makes it every morning and loves it. I've tried it a few times, but didn't really notice much of a difference over regular coffee. But I also don't work out in the morning or do intermittent fasting. She does the intermittent fasting and says it helps her feel satiated/full and it doesn't spike her blood sugar but at the same time giving her sustained energy. Sounds like it's worth it to give it a shot. Hope that helps!
    Awesome man, yeah that definitely helps, especially since she does IF too. I think I'm going to give it a shot after all the reviews I've read on it. I guess worst case scenario I can just go back to normal coffee if it doesn't work for me.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I drink it everyday. It gives me good energy and the fats also keep me satieted.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Yes, I drink it everyday. It gives me good energy and the fats also keep me satieted.
    See my coffee in the morning gives me plenty of energy, I just get kinda hungry around 10-11 to the point of it being rather annoying. Also I start to get a little disoriented until I get to eat (similar to the beginning of a juice cleanse, etc.) but not to the point of being extremely noticeable.

Never Quit.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impenetrable espresso has a high measure of solid, very much sourced, soaked fat and this is uplifting news for our minds. Yet, there are different advantages of Bulletproof espresso; enhanced digestion, weight reduction, balanced out gut wellbeing, and expanded state of mind and quality.