User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: My pfs battle

  1. #111
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hi Cd, unfortunately the same thing that I get from caffeine, I get from exercises and wet dreams, but I have some good news.

    I’m starting to get more resistant to these kind of things, for example before I would get a mini crash even from pre cum, and now I think I’m handling it much better (I’m not sure yet but I think I don’t crash from it anymore), my gyno lumps are not as painful anymore (it is just a bit and just one side, so I’m recovering from it too) I’m sleeping better, sometimes I get a bit of dopamine and feel happier doing things I like.

    I did a test and took tribulus after a 15 hours fasting and then hiit sessions, it wasn’t as good as without the fasting, I noticed I felt more tired from hiit after fasting. It could be that or other things like I couldn’t hiit last week because it was raining a lot where I live so my hiit sessions were worse because I stopped training. But the last one I did, the tribulus work super strong, like one pill was feeling like 2 or 3 pills.

    I was talking to Fausto and it seems this tribulus is better than world abs and lost empire tongkat Ali. Seems stronger.

    Right now I’m feeling that my body is getting rid of excess estrogen first and then I’ll start feeling the other parts of recovery, but I’m already feeling a little bit more dopamine functions and a little tiny bit of libido is floating here too, it’s hit and miss but I’m glad I’m feeling it, makes me feel relieved.

    The more pronounced effects are sleep and brain fog improving here. I remember when I reached 70% recovered it was first the mental sides that were improving and then physical like, muscle mass, body hair, body composition and then libido and penile sensitivity. Do you guys feel the same process?

    Yesterday I took tribulus but today I had a wet dream, so I had a mini crash (I’m thinking this is also getting weaker (thanks God) but I still crash from it a little bit) once I pass through this stage I guess my recovery will accelerate and be more stable.
    the world abs brand is pretty badass imo... what brand are you taking that you think is better?
    As long as there is life there is hope

  2. #112
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    the world abs brand is pretty badass imo... what brand are you taking that you think is better?
    Hey man idk if you can buy it, but it seems better since itís better than now foods, world abs tongkat and lost empire tongkat, the effect seems stronger according to what Fausto said.

    Herbarium

    This is the brand, androsten by herbarium (tribulus)

  3. #113
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey man idk if you can buy it, but it seems better since itís better than now foods, world abs tongkat and lost empire tongkat, the effect seems stronger according to what Fausto said.

    Herbarium

    This is the brand, androsten by herbarium (tribulus)
    Update: Iím getting sometimes a little bit of libido and dopamine reactions, before it was non existent. My gynecomastia is not hurting as bad as before, actually the pain is almost gone. When Iím in the good moment 2 or 3 days after tribulus I get more energy, waking up better, some libido is starting to appear, erections and penis size is not great yet but itís not cold anymore. This wavy thing is complicated because you see what youíre getting but you know that it will decrease in the future, but itís also a good indicator of what will be your next baseline after some weeks.

    Right now Iím feeling stronger, less fat (but I still need to lose weight and bodyfat), sleeping is becoming more refresh but I still wake up 2 hours before I should, so I wake up and go back to bed to sleep more. No morning wood yet (I think Iíll get it after the sleep gets totally normal). I have moments of clarity and personality coming back.

    Things that helped me the most: Chewing a lot my food, less carbs, jogging (to increase my resistance to hiit), eating a lot of green before lunch and dinner, Iím also eating at least one egg a day and the best way tribulus work for me is when I wake up with empty stomach, I wait for 30 minutes or 45 minutes to feel good and then I take the herb and go hiit, the better my hiit session the better the herb will work in my body. Hope get a huge effect of tribulus (my best herb) the next time Iíll take it and post here that I wonít crash from wet dreams anymore like Iím not crashing from pre-cum.

  4. #114
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Update: Iím getting sometimes a little bit of libido and dopamine reactions, before it was non existent. My gynecomastia is not hurting as bad as before, actually the pain is almost gone. When Iím in the good moment 2 or 3 days after tribulus I get more energy, waking up better, some libido is starting to appear, erections and penis size is not great yet but itís not cold anymore. This wavy thing is complicated because you see what youíre getting but you know that it will decrease in the future, but itís also a good indicator of what will be your next baseline after some weeks.

    Right now Iím feeling stronger, less fat (but I still need to lose weight and bodyfat), sleeping is becoming more refresh but I still wake up 2 hours before I should, so I wake up and go back to bed to sleep more. No morning wood yet (I think Iíll get it after the sleep gets totally normal). I have moments of clarity and personality coming back.

    Things that helped me the most: Chewing a lot my food, less carbs, jogging (to increase my resistance to hiit), eating a lot of green before lunch and dinner, Iím also eating at least one egg a day and the best way tribulus work for me is when I wake up with empty stomach, I wait for 30 minutes or 45 minutes to feel good and then I take the herb and go hiit, the better my hiit session the better the herb will work in my body. Hope get a huge effect of tribulus (my best herb) the next time Iíll take it and post here that I wonít crash from wet dreams anymore like Iím not crashing from pre-cum.
    Just another update: Took zinc 7mg yesterday and I think Iím over sensitive, it gave me a little bit of anxiety and a little bit of depression, they were very manageable. Iím just writing here to warn others and myself in the future. Now I have a little bit of libido, I can feel it, couple weeks ago it was no existent. Next weekend Iíll have more improvements to share here.

  5. #115
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I canít build that much muscle mass either despite progressively getting stronger and stronger . Iíve been basically stuck at 187-191.

    I do have slight gyno but itís not noticeable, it looks like regular pecs but there is some fat there.

    Sometimes I felt worse, sometimes I didnít. But it gets better.

    I Think you have to get in that mode where you just ignore symptoms and just get to it. Itís a lot of day to day hyperanalysis going on here. My opinion. You have to close your eyes for 6 months to a year, then assess.

    If I got wet dreams daily , Iíd be doing backflips. Thatís a lot even for a normal guy

    Itís a propecia help vibe when you go to the ďyour pfs isnít severeĒ . itís all bad. Just get to it
    I think the reason youíre not adding muscle mass comes down to insufficient calories. Your body wonít really add muscle mass in a calorie deficit (except for those who are just starting out in the gym.) If your body weight is stable, you should probably eat a bit more (300 - 400 calories per day) and your small weight gain should end up being mostly muscle. As Rich Piana (from YouTube) always said, ďYou gotta eat big to get big.Ē

    I know you lost a huge amount of weight on your fast (which is great!), so probably youíre tracking your calories to keep your weight down. But to keep making muscle gains, itís okay to have a small calorie surplus.

    If you end up gaining a bit too much fat after 3 - 4 months or so of a small calorie surplus, then you can go on a cut to get rid of the fat, while still lifting. You will regain any lost muscle pretty quickly - the extra muscle cells never go away, they just shrivel up. So the muscles come back fast when youíre regaining them, much faster than it took to earn the muscle mass the first time.

  6. #116
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My pfs battle

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I think the reason youíre not adding muscle mass comes down to insufficient calories. Your body wonít really add muscle mass in a calorie deficit (except for those who are just starting out in the gym.) If your body weight is stable, you should probably eat a bit more (300 - 400 calories per day) and your small weight gain should end up being mostly muscle. As Rich Piana (from YouTube) always said, ďYou gotta eat big to get big.Ē

    I know you lost a huge amount of weight on your fast (which is great!), so probably youíre tracking your calories to keep your weight down. But to keep making muscle gains, itís okay to have a small calorie surplus.

    If you end up gaining a bit too much fat after 3 - 4 months or so of a small calorie surplus, then you can go on a cut to get rid of the fat, while still lifting. You will regain any lost muscle pretty quickly - the extra muscle cells never go away, they just shrivel up. So the muscles come back fast when youíre regaining them, much faster than it took to earn the muscle mass the first time.
    Your totally correct. I think a lot of it has to do with the diet as well.. when you eat paleo and backload only on weightlifting days with sprinting in between, eventually youíll plateau when it comes to mass cause of the caloric content of the food..I try my best when I backload to eat as much as possible. Literally force feed at times. the greens,fruits, proteins and fats alone arenít notorious for packing on mass, itís just good for nutrition and health.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #117
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I took the zinc, just one pill, 7mg, and it worked exactly like arimidex for me. It gave me anxiety, a bit of depression and after a couple days my gyno got a bit worse. I also think it made the herbs work a bit worse, but now Iím no longer anxious or depressed, my gyno is recovering well, Iím not as fat as before (so I think my body is decreasing estrogen) my energy is a bit better, sleep is a bit better too, personality, my libido is flutuating, before it was no existent)

    Wet dreams still crash me but itís crashing a little bit less comparing to before, it feels like Iím getting my body stronger so some stuff wonít crash my anymore (like pre cum).

    I also noticed that after edging in the night I had a wet dream, so I wonít do this again. I woke up in the middle of the night with a night wood, really hard, so I can see some improvements. I will get a lot of work after the middle of March so I will stop taking the herbs again at least for a month, the good thing is that when I stop them and come back after a month they work super strong and get me to a new level.

  8. #118
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say wet dreams, do you mean ejaculations while youíre asleep? How often does this happen? For most guys, it takes at least 4 weeks without an orgasm to have a wet dream, but it sounds like this is something you get several times a week?

    When you say you crash from wet dreams, what are your crash symptoms when this happens?

    What does your herb cycle look like?

    Sorry for all the questions. Anyway, Iím glad that you seem to be on an upswing!

  9. #119
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    When you say wet dreams, do you mean ejaculations while youíre asleep? How often does this happen? For most guys, it takes at least 4 weeks without an orgasm to have a wet dream, but it sounds like this is something you get several times a week?

    When you say you crash from wet dreams, what are your crash symptoms when this happens?

    What does your herb cycle look like?

    Sorry for all the questions. Anyway, Iím glad that you seem to be on an upswing!
    Yes, ejaculation while you're sleeping. It happens one or twice in two weeks, if I take vitamin D, high dose, it can happen 3 times in a week, if I take dht it will make me get wet dreams too. I noticed that if I edge, I get it too.

    My crash symptoms are worse sleep (just a little bit), I get a bit more tired in the days, I get a worse baseline too, my gyno get worse, my muscle mass etc, basically it changes my ratio T:E to more E.

    My herb cycle right now is just tribulus once every two weeks, sometimes I put other herbs but I avoid herbs that increase T, just one herb is working way better for me than 7, 10, 14 herbs. When I stopped herbs for one month or a little bit more, while doing the rest of the protocol, when I took tribulus again after one month I got a huge benefit from it and gave me libido back a little, my libido now is flutuating from nothing, to a little bit of libido, before I had nothing. My dick is a bit more large now, more sensitive (just a little bit),

    I don't recommend zinc, I took and it worked like arimidex for me, it gave me anxiety, depression and made my gyno worse too, and I also think the zinc made the herb weaker, but now I'm no longer anxious or depressed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •