Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    the world abs brand is pretty badass imo... what brand are you taking that you think is better?
    Hey man idk if you can buy it, but it seems better since it’s better than now foods, world abs tongkat and lost empire tongkat, the effect seems stronger according to what Fausto said.

Herbarium

This is the brand, androsten by herbarium (tribulus)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey man idk if you can buy it, but it seems better since it’s better than now foods, world abs tongkat and lost empire tongkat, the effect seems stronger according to what Fausto said.

Herbarium

This is the brand, androsten by herbarium (tribulus)
    Update: I’m getting sometimes a little bit of libido and dopamine reactions, before it was non existent. My gynecomastia is not hurting as bad as before, actually the pain is almost gone. When I’m in the good moment 2 or 3 days after tribulus I get more energy, waking up better, some libido is starting to appear, erections and penis size is not great yet but it’s not cold anymore. This wavy thing is complicated because you see what you’re getting but you know that it will decrease in the future, but it’s also a good indicator of what will be your next baseline after some weeks.

Right now I’m feeling stronger, less fat (but I still need to lose weight and bodyfat), sleeping is becoming more refresh but I still wake up 2 hours before I should, so I wake up and go back to bed to sleep more. No morning wood yet (I think I’ll get it after the sleep gets totally normal). I have moments of clarity and personality coming back.

Things that helped me the most: Chewing a lot my food, less carbs, jogging (to increase my resistance to hiit), eating a lot of green before lunch and dinner, I’m also eating at least one egg a day and the best way tribulus work for me is when I wake up with empty stomach, I wait for 30 minutes or 45 minutes to feel good and then I take the herb and go hiit, the better my hiit session the better the herb will work in my body. Hope get a huge effect of tribulus (my best herb) the next time I’ll take it and post here that I won’t crash from wet dreams anymore like I’m not crashing from pre-cum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Update: I’m getting sometimes a little bit of libido and dopamine reactions, before it was non existent. My gynecomastia is not hurting as bad as before, actually the pain is almost gone. When I’m in the good moment 2 or 3 days after tribulus I get more energy, waking up better, some libido is starting to appear, erections and penis size is not great yet but it’s not cold anymore. This wavy thing is complicated because you see what you’re getting but you know that it will decrease in the future, but it’s also a good indicator of what will be your next baseline after some weeks.

Right now I’m feeling stronger, less fat (but I still need to lose weight and bodyfat), sleeping is becoming more refresh but I still wake up 2 hours before I should, so I wake up and go back to bed to sleep more. No morning wood yet (I think I’ll get it after the sleep gets totally normal). I have moments of clarity and personality coming back.

Things that helped me the most: Chewing a lot my food, less carbs, jogging (to increase my resistance to hiit), eating a lot of green before lunch and dinner, I’m also eating at least one egg a day and the best way tribulus work for me is when I wake up with empty stomach, I wait for 30 minutes or 45 minutes to feel good and then I take the herb and go hiit, the better my hiit session the better the herb will work in my body. Hope get a huge effect of tribulus (my best herb) the next time I’ll take it and post here that I won’t crash from wet dreams anymore like I’m not crashing from pre-cum.
    Just another update: Took zinc 7mg yesterday and I think I’m over sensitive, it gave me a little bit of anxiety and a little bit of depression, they were very manageable. I’m just writing here to warn others and myself in the future. Now I have a little bit of libido, I can feel it, couple weeks ago it was no existent. Next weekend I’ll have more improvements to share here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I can’t build that much muscle mass either despite progressively getting stronger and stronger . I’ve been basically stuck at 187-191.

I do have slight gyno but it’s not noticeable, it looks like regular pecs but there is some fat there.

Sometimes I felt worse, sometimes I didn’t. But it gets better.

I Think you have to get in that mode where you just ignore symptoms and just get to it. It’s a lot of day to day hyperanalysis going on here. My opinion. You have to close your eyes for 6 months to a year, then assess.

If I got wet dreams daily , I’d be doing backflips. That’s a lot even for a normal guy

It’s a propecia help vibe when you go to the “your pfs isn’t severe” . it’s all bad. Just get to it
    I think the reason you’re not adding muscle mass comes down to insufficient calories. Your body won’t really add muscle mass in a calorie deficit (except for those who are just starting out in the gym.) If your body weight is stable, you should probably eat a bit more (300 - 400 calories per day) and your small weight gain should end up being mostly muscle. As Rich Piana (from YouTube) always said, “You gotta eat big to get big.”

I know you lost a huge amount of weight on your fast (which is great!), so probably you’re tracking your calories to keep your weight down. But to keep making muscle gains, it’s okay to have a small calorie surplus.

If you end up gaining a bit too much fat after 3 - 4 months or so of a small calorie surplus, then you can go on a cut to get rid of the fat, while still lifting. You will regain any lost muscle pretty quickly - the extra muscle cells never go away, they just shrivel up. So the muscles come back fast when you’re regaining them, much faster than it took to earn the muscle mass the first time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I think the reason you’re not adding muscle mass comes down to insufficient calories. Your body won’t really add muscle mass in a calorie deficit (except for those who are just starting out in the gym.) If your body weight is stable, you should probably eat a bit more (300 - 400 calories per day) and your small weight gain should end up being mostly muscle. As Rich Piana (from YouTube) always said, “You gotta eat big to get big.”

I know you lost a huge amount of weight on your fast (which is great!), so probably you’re tracking your calories to keep your weight down. But to keep making muscle gains, it’s okay to have a small calorie surplus.

If you end up gaining a bit too much fat after 3 - 4 months or so of a small calorie surplus, then you can go on a cut to get rid of the fat, while still lifting. You will regain any lost muscle pretty quickly - the extra muscle cells never go away, they just shrivel up. So the muscles come back fast when you’re regaining them, much faster than it took to earn the muscle mass the first time.
    Your totally correct. I think a lot of it has to do with the diet as well.. when you eat paleo and backload only on weightlifting days with sprinting in between, eventually you’ll plateau when it comes to mass cause of the caloric content of the food..I try my best when I backload to eat as much as possible. Literally force feed at times. the greens,fruits, proteins and fats alone aren’t notorious for packing on mass, it’s just good for nutrition and health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I took the zinc, just one pill, 7mg, and it worked exactly like arimidex for me. It gave me anxiety, a bit of depression and after a couple days my gyno got a bit worse. I also think it made the herbs work a bit worse, but now I’m no longer anxious or depressed, my gyno is recovering well, I’m not as fat as before (so I think my body is decreasing estrogen) my energy is a bit better, sleep is a bit better too, personality, my libido is flutuating, before it was no existent)

Wet dreams still crash me but it’s crashing a little bit less comparing to before, it feels like I’m getting my body stronger so some stuff won’t crash my anymore (like pre cum).

I also noticed that after edging in the night I had a wet dream, so I won’t do this again. I woke up in the middle of the night with a night wood, really hard, so I can see some improvements. I will get a lot of work after the middle of March so I will stop taking the herbs again at least for a month, the good thing is that when I stop them and come back after a month they work super strong and get me to a new level.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say wet dreams, do you mean ejaculations while you’re asleep? How often does this happen? For most guys, it takes at least 4 weeks without an orgasm to have a wet dream, but it sounds like this is something you get several times a week?

When you say you crash from wet dreams, what are your crash symptoms when this happens?

What does your herb cycle look like?

Sorry for all the questions. Anyway, I’m glad that you seem to be on an upswing!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    When you say wet dreams, do you mean ejaculations while you’re asleep? How often does this happen? For most guys, it takes at least 4 weeks without an orgasm to have a wet dream, but it sounds like this is something you get several times a week?

When you say you crash from wet dreams, what are your crash symptoms when this happens?

What does your herb cycle look like?

Sorry for all the questions. Anyway, I’m glad that you seem to be on an upswing!
    Yes, ejaculation while you're sleeping. It happens one or twice in two weeks, if I take vitamin D, high dose, it can happen 3 times in a week, if I take dht it will make me get wet dreams too. I noticed that if I edge, I get it too.

My crash symptoms are worse sleep (just a little bit), I get a bit more tired in the days, I get a worse baseline too, my gyno get worse, my muscle mass etc, basically it changes my ratio T:E to more E.

My herb cycle right now is just tribulus once every two weeks, sometimes I put other herbs but I avoid herbs that increase T, just one herb is working way better for me than 7, 10, 14 herbs. When I stopped herbs for one month or a little bit more, while doing the rest of the protocol, when I took tribulus again after one month I got a huge benefit from it and gave me libido back a little, my libido now is flutuating from nothing, to a little bit of libido, before I had nothing. My dick is a bit more large now, more sensitive (just a little bit),

I don't recommend zinc, I took and it worked like arimidex for me, it gave me anxiety, depression and made my gyno worse too, and I also think the zinc made the herb weaker, but now I'm no longer anxious or depressed.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you the same Brazilianguy who had recovered there at PPH using TRT?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brguy View Post
    Are you the same Brazilianguy who had recovered there at PPH using TRT?
    That's interesting as i've never heard of anyone recovering from pfs using TRT.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"