Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Yes I understand Cd. I basically answered your post on the post above yours. I'm not taking pharma since November I guess, sustain alpha I stopped in January 1 because it was doing the same thing clomid was doing to me.

I'm not taking pine pollen or shilajit because I'm very afraid of blocking my E, I guess I'm over sensitive to estrogen blocking.

I'm doing body exercises because I like calisthenics since you recommended this kind of exercises to me because I was getting problems in gym (like almost over training).

I was rotating these herbs: tribulus, maca, mucuna, catuaba, ginkgo biloba, marapuama and maybe some others that I can't remember. I didn't see a difference between herb cycling and taking one herb for a week, take a long break and then take another herb, take a long break etc, in fact I noticed the second option is working better for me.

Cd, I have basically two questions, one about cold shower and the other about nofap.

Do you take the cold shower immediately or you tapper the temperature? I'm trying the first option but I can't handle then I increase the temperature so I can decrease slowly.

I'm doing the nofap but I'm getting too much wet dreams, this week for example I had two, yesterday and today and I don't know if it can interfere with the recovery, my progress and the protocol.
    Read this for cold showers: Cold Water Therapy Total Male Optimization

Not masturbating and having wet dreams is not going to damage your recovery at all. The only thing it's going to do is increase the amount of underwear you go through.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I have some updates.

I was taking tribulus and got great results, the bad thing is that I was feeling so good that I decided to go to a lot of parties and since I have some libido now I'm trying to hang out with a lot of girls and I did drink alcohol (which set me back a bit, but it's strange since I'm a little bit better, alcohol is not killing me like before, but it's definately hurting and I will stop again, I just did it because I was hanging out with the girls)

Now the good: I went back to Brazil to enjoy the carnaval (if you do know what carnaval is, it's basically a huge street party for 1 or two weeks that people can get well lol) so I'm hanging out with two girls, I'm still have two more that I'm thinking about to hang out and I stayed with some girls during the carnaval. My dick reacted quite well I would say libido could give me 60-70% erections.

Now about my improvements: Orgasm, erection, sleep, energy, brain fog, emotions, muscle, gyno, strength everything improved. When I lift weight I noticed more pump. I'm looking more masculine and healthy than before which is good because my gyno was embarrassing me but now it's pretty good, I still need improvements in this area and I know I will have.

My improvements decreased by 30-40% because of the alcohol but it still quite good. When I take more I'll write it here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey guys, I have some updates.

I was taking tribulus and got great results, the bad thing is that I was feeling so good that I decided to go to a lot of parties and since I have some libido now I'm trying to hang out with a lot of girls and I did drink alcohol (which set me back a bit, but it's strange since I'm a little bit better, alcohol is not killing me like before, but it's definately hurting and I will stop again, I just did it because I was hanging out with the girls)

Now the good: I went back to Brazil to enjoy the carnaval (if you do know what carnaval is, it's basically a huge street party for 1 or two weeks that people can get well lol) so I'm hanging out with two girls, I'm still have two more that I'm thinking about to hang out and I stayed with some girls during the carnaval. My dick reacted quite well I would say libido could give me 60-70% erections.

Now about my improvements: Orgasm, erection, sleep, energy, brain fog, emotions, muscle, gyno, strength everything improved. When I lift weight I noticed more pump. I'm looking more masculine and healthy than before which is good because my gyno was embarrassing me but now it's pretty good, I still need improvements in this area and I know I will have.

My improvements decreased by 30-40% because of the alcohol but it still quite good. When I take more I'll write it here.
    You're on your way and you will get there quicker if you can skip the alcohol, but you know that. Congratulations on your improvements thus far, I know you've been working on it for awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Read this for cold showers: Cold Water Therapy Total Male Optimization

Not masturbating and having wet dreams is not going to damage your recovery at all. The only thing it's going to do is increase the amount of underwear you go through.
    Do you remember when you were recovering what your longest streak was both without masturbating and without masturbation and sex?

Did wet dreams happen at all for you during these periods?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Do you remember when you were recovering what your longest streak was both without masturbating and without masturbation and sex?

Did wet dreams happen at all for you during these periods?
    Months and months on end. But then again I didn't have the desire to masturbate or have sex so it wasn't a problem.

In regards to wet dreams, during this time, yes I had them all the time. It has to come out sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're on your way and you will get there quicker if you can skip the alcohol, but you know that. Congratulations on your improvements thus far, I know you've been working on it for awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Yeah I was a bit stupid, but it was necessary carnaval was like 2 weeks street party with thousands of hot girls, I needed to test myself if I could hangout with some girls.

The best thing so far is my gyno that is greatly reduced, it was very embarrassing. Muscle mass and strength is also good, penis size, sleep, brain fog. I think everytime we get better all the symptoms will improve but according to light at the end these are the first symptoms to disappear:

Brain fog, personality, anhedonia, sleep, strenght, muscle mass, morning wood, body hair, libido, penile sensitivity.

When I reached 75% in the past I had good libido, just needed a little bit more and some penile sensitivity which I would get there if I wasn't trying things like progesterone and taking accidentally some 5ari herbs.

If I could say some things that help me and it may help other guys too I would say:

Drink a lot of water (specially cold water, not that much cold or you will have problems with your throat) it helps me with everything even sleep. I also think it improves digestive system (it's pretty common sense but why not?).

Do exercises before the cold shower (it will also be good for your muscles) you will handle the cold shower better (also take deep breaths during the cold shower, I think it helps with the duration of time being there)

Do 1 day water fast before the special herb day (when I say special herb day I would say like this, you will hangout with a chick and you need to be at your best, so take a break from the herbs and then do the fast let's say Friday, Saturday morning you take the herb with empty stomach and you will just eat during lunch, then you can eat normally, the next day you will be ready to go lol)

Last tip I think helped me too is after taking the herb, wait 30 minutes and then do some jogging for 15-30 minutes with some sprints in between. I don't know if it will help but I did it last time I had a huge improvement, maybe since your heart beat is faster it will make the absortion better (I really don't know if it helps but I always try to do it).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, here's a little update

I'm not logging here much or in other forums because I've been too busy recently. Not reading much regarding pfs because I'm getting better (thanks God) and I know that what I'm doing will get me back to what I was, actually I'm noticing my old self a lot of times, more related to personality even my friends are saying that I'm cooler now.

I took the herbs last week and it didn't change much regarding libido, sleep, sensitivity but I noticed my chest is more flat now, almost normal (I know it can be something people don't care much but for those who had almost a female breast, this is good news and I hope will help someone else) and my belly also is more flat (which I think it's pure estrogen areas and it's a good sign it's decreasing) also my dick is not shrinked anymore, I regained my normal size which is also good (maybe I still need a little bit)

I have two questions to ask

1- what happened to supermanherbs? Some pfs guys ask me where to buy herbs and I said usually people from SS was buying herbs there but now I don't see people talking about it anymore, just about Lost Empire.

2- I was hanging out with a girl and when we kissed I noticed my dick reaction really good to the stimulation, I mean, to the kiss, like it was getting hard almost normally, but that when I was on the effect of tribulus couple months ago, now I kissed a girl couple days back and I didn't notice much reaction, it was there but not so hard, do you guys think it can be improved too? I know it's a stupid question and probably the answer is yes, but just to make sure you know.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think supermanherbs IS lost empire herbs. Same company, but just switched names. I'm pretty sure of it. And same has happened to me in sexual situations. Even with PFS, there have been times where my response has been quite high, and then on another occasion, i will be in the same exact scenario, and ill have alot less reaction, or zero reaction.

What else have you been doing lately as far as the protocol goes?
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I think supermanherbs IS lost empire herbs. Same company, but just switched names. I'm pretty sure of it. And same has happened to me in sexual situations. Even with PFS, there have been times where my response has been quite high, and then on another occasion, i will be in the same exact scenario, and ill have alot less reaction, or zero reaction.

What else have you been doing lately as far as the protocol goes?
    I'm doing well, hanging out with some girls, but I respect my body, I mean, if I feel that I can hang out with a girl I do it, I usually do it when on herbs or right after a cycle. My baseline is pretty good right now I would say 30-35% which means, libido here and there, penis normal size, good erections when masturbating (I am avoiding it but I do after a cycle or I do it just once to get my body ready to produce more hormones in a week and then I take the herbs) and my orgasm is way better and my sperm is getting out with more pressure which is also a good sign.
    I do calisthenics exercises because I like it more and because it seems more natural. I try to eat more chicken instead of read meat during the week I will cycle because it's easier to digest, I chew a lot my food etc.

I'm noticing I'm getting leaner and my gyno is way better which is awesome because I hated my gyno and I couldn't use some T-shirts, now I can. It seems the estrogen is leaving my body and making me stronger to do things and to not get some sides, I feel that it will be the same with alcohol, I mean, my body will get strong enough to drink it and not get worse. I think alcohol is bad for us because it increase estrogen and we're estrogen dominant right now, once we're no longer estrogen dominant the alcohol will increase but it won't be that much that will combat our androgens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that sounds good. At least you're moving up, instead of going down. When you say "cycle", are you referring to a prohormone cycle? And have you cleansed? You've been fighting this for awhile bro! I want to see you prevail. Would you ever consider a 14 day juice cleanse ?