User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that works for me, and I don't care what anyone else says, is the fact that you gotta "eat/sleep/breathe" conquering this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Well that sounds good. At least you're moving up, instead of going down. When you say "cycle", are you referring to a prohormone cycle? And have you cleansed? You've been fighting this for awhile bro! I want to see you prevail. Would you ever consider a 14 day juice cleanse ?
    Yeah I did a water fast for 7-10 days a couple of times. No, I wanted to say herbal cycle.
    I've been fighting this for a long time because I wanted shortcuts like SERMS and sometimes they were working but they increased my E a lot so it was like two steps ahead three steps behind, the opposite way that it should be, like it is with the herbs. The good thing is that this is my best moment since my 75% recovery that lasted for two months (it would've lasted much more if I didn't abuse drugs, specially weed that it's the worst for me (in my body at least, I don't know about others) and also progesterone cream and Panax ginseng that acted the same way saw palmetto reacted to my body).

I'm confident I will conquer this, I'm doing the right thing this time and I see my body getting transformed back to what I was, I see my behavior changing like it was before pfs, I see my muscle mass conquering space and fighting the estrogenic fat, I see my chest getting more flat, I see my pheromones acting more because now the girls are looking to me more and they want to hangout with me more than before, so everything shows me that I'm on the right path.

Hope you're better bro!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Yeah I did a water fast for 7-10 days a couple of times. No, I wanted to say herbal cycle.
    I've been fighting this for a long time because I wanted shortcuts like SERMS and sometimes they were working but they increased my E a lot so it was like two steps ahead three steps behind, the opposite way that it should be, like it is with the herbs. The good thing is that this is my best moment since my 75% recovery that lasted for two months (it would've lasted much more if I didn't abuse drugs, specially weed that it's the worst for me (in my body at least, I don't know about others) and also progesterone cream and Panax ginseng that acted the same way saw palmetto reacted to my body).

I'm confident I will conquer this, I'm doing the right thing this time and I see my body getting transformed back to what I was, I see my behavior changing like it was before pfs, I see my muscle mass conquering space and fighting the estrogenic fat, I see my chest getting more flat, I see my pheromones acting more because now the girls are looking to me more and they want to hangout with me more than before, so everything shows me that I'm on the right path.

Hope you're better bro!
    Good for you that you're on the right path.

When you say you've done several water fasts of 7-10 days. You took in nothing but water, correct?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you're better bro!
    That's awesome to hear! It's looking like you're finally getting there. One thing you really have to do is eliminate weed and alcohol from your life until you are 100%. i dont care if everyone else around you is doing it either. Weed has always been extremely bad for me too, since having pfs. It just kills me! I always got extreme paranoia and anxiety whenever i smoked, and it would usually lower my libido too. Guys like us, i believe, (in my opinion at least), get these bad effects from smoking weed due to our reduced 5AR levels and adrenals from propecia use. Whereas "normal guys" seem to feel good when they're high off of weed. I wont drink or smoke ever again until i am 100%. Also, forget the SERMS, SARMS, or any other types of things like that. Steroids, etc. I know you're not using those things anymore though. (i know this was awhile ago when you did this) The only thing you should consider if going in that direction is a DHT based prohormone.

Keep it up!
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-05-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good for you that you're on the right path.

When you say you've done several water fasts of 7-10 days. You took in nothing but water, correct?
    Yes, just water and then 3 days with just vegetables and then slowly introducing meat and carbs.

No more weed for me, I don't drink alcohol either, I'll leave that until I recover, but I do miss it (I'm not addicted but I do like to drink some beers with my friends/girls) I also believe that the adrenals are responsible for this, I have a friend who has pfs and he can drink alcohol normally, but his only problem is a bit lower libido and penile sensitivity so his pfs is very mild and he can drink alcohol that in the next day he is ok.

No prohormone for me. I'm just cycling herbs, doing 36 hours of water fast before taking the herb also helps me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good bro. Please, no alcohol or weed. Dude this protocol has given me my life back. I'm nowhere near healed and I'm already feeling great. Its given me some much needed discipline. And because of the no drinking and weed, its keeping me out of trouble and away from the wrong crowd. And allowing me to make great gains in the gym and also recover my sex drive that propecia took away. Think about these things if you're ever tempted to drink or smoke. Just had to ramble a little bit..... But that's how I feel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys what's up

I'm doing well, but I would like to ask something. Do you guys feel that coffee/tea makes your worse? Because in my case, any kind of stimulant makes me feel worse, sometimes way worse. Alcohol, coffee, tea, which is hard because I really like all three, I already stopped alcohol but now I think I should coffee and tea too.

I think all three will act on estrogen or cortisol (thus estrogen too).
    I was feeling like 30-35% recovered, hanging out with girls, starting to enjoy my life again, doing some exercises and feeling pumped, energy through the day and night etc, penis normal size, almost waking up with morning wood everyday (I was waking up with wood once a week), waking up refreshed and ready to go.

Right now I'm waking up a bit tired, lost some muscle and penis is a bit shrunk (not that bad, it's really a little bit and just when I wake up) gyno increased a little tiny bit too (almost unnoticeable), still have energy through the day but I'm avoiding hanging out with girls now because I'm not that confident anymore. I would say now I'm 25-30%.

One more thing. I also noticed that I can't masturbate/have sex/or even ejaculate when I sleep when I'm still 2 weeks after the herbs. I mean, masturbate is the worse, sex is so so and nocturnal ejaculation is almost ok, if one of the three happens during these 2 weeks I get worse. Is it because my body is in a state that testosterone and estrogen are high and then when I ejaculate, prolactin will increase and will put more fire on estrogen and this will decrease my T level a little bit? I feel that when my ratio T:E is better I can handle everything much better, I mean orgasm is not as bad as coffee that is not as bad as alcohol, so maybe what I need is a better ratio so I can have more sex and then a better ratio so I can drink coffee again and then a better ratio so I can drink alcohol again (I mean this last one will be when my ratio becomes normal again)

Sorry for the long message.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've always said that if you can't handle stimulants you shouldn't take them until your adrenals have healed up a bit.

I also want to point out that you have been at this for quite some time and it doesn't seem like you're making that much progress? To me that means you're not sticking to the program 100% or that you're doing something incorrectly because you should be more than 30 to 35% recovered at this point.

Don't take that the wrong way as it's just constructive criticism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've always said that if you can't handle stimulants you shouldn't take them until your adrenals have healed up a bit.

I also want to point out that you have been at this for quite some time and it doesn't seem like you're making that much progress? To me that means you're not sticking to the program 100% or that you're doing something incorrectly because you should be more than 30 to 35% recovered at this point.

Don't take that the wrong way as it's just constructive criticism.

Yeah I thought I was able because I was feeling really good, I still don't know when my adrenals will be healed enough to handle coffee.

You're right Cd. I was working/traveling a lot these last few months so I wasn't that much diligent with diet, and I needed to stay up all night so I was drinking a lot of coffee. But I am making a lot of progress my pfs was very severe and I also took serms last year because they were making me think I was recovering (huge up, huge down and a very bad baseline, that's what I was noticing but I was doing tests taking low doses etc, but it was a long time ago I don't touch them for a very long time)

I mean. I would say 40-50% would be waking up with morning wood everyday, I was waking up once or twice a week, was able to have sex, so I wasn't as bad as I may said.

I quit coffee and tea for now too, do you have any tip to know when my body will be able to drink it again? I mean, is there a sign that I can notice? My work is ok right now so I won't be traveling and staying up late at night anymore.

I don't take it the wrong way. I'm the kind of person that likes constructive criticism lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Yeah I thought I was able because I was feeling really good, I still don't know when my adrenals will be healed enough to handle coffee.

You're right Cd. I was working/traveling a lot these last few months so I wasn't that much diligent with diet, and I needed to stay up all night so I was drinking a lot of coffee. But I am making a lot of progress my pfs was very severe and I also took serms last year because they were making me think I was recovering (huge up, huge down and a very bad baseline, that's what I was noticing but I was doing tests taking low doses etc, but it was a long time ago I don't touch them for a very long time)

I mean. I would say 40-50% would be waking up with morning wood everyday, I was waking up once or twice a week, was able to have sex, so I wasn't as bad as I may said.

I quit coffee and tea for now too, do you have any tip to know when my body will be able to drink it again? I mean, is there a sign that I can notice? My work is ok right now so I won't be traveling and staying up late at night anymore.

I don't take it the wrong way. I'm the kind of person that likes constructive criticism lol.
    There really isn't any outward sign that I've noticed. You just have to try it every once in awhile and see how you respond and even then when you can tolerate it don't overdo it.