User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I find coffee fine now after I introduced it in small amounts. One thing I will say is try to have it with lots of milk and along side a glass of fruit juice or a teaspoon of honey. The sugar in these will prevent your stress hormones from shooting up somewhat. If I have an Americano by itself then I get very jittery, if I have it with some kind of sugar then I get the nice energetic and dopaministic effects. Just a thought.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've always said that if you can't handle stimulants you shouldn't take them until your adrenals have healed up a bit.

I also want to point out that you have been at this for quite some time and it doesn't seem like you're making that much progress? To me that means you're not sticking to the program 100% or that you're doing something incorrectly because you should be more than 30 to 35% recovered at this point.

Don't take that the wrong way as it's just constructive criticism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Is there anything specifically in the program that is focused on the adrenals, or is it a matter of everything with time being the answer to healing the adrenals? I think this is my major issue now. I feel once my adrenals come around, I have reduced inflammation in my body so much that I will be fully healed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you doing that well Snell? Glad to hear it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Are you doing that well Snell? Glad to hear it.
    I have days where I feel really, really good. Like that part of the condition has been done with. But I think due to my adrenals, I can fall back into a not so great state. It's hard to explain. It's almost like pfs is nearly gone yet my adrenals cause me to feel shocking when I do something to aggravate them. Like I had a flu last week - that hasn't happened at all since the pfs stuff, which I see as a positive funnily enough.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You all just need to keep doing what you've been doing to make your progress and things will eventually sort themselves out.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really good to hear. Congrats man. I would assume that time will fix that as well, but obviously I'm no expert. And yeah, I get what you mean, I saw it as a positive sign when I started being able to get depressed again, lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    That's really good to hear. Congrats man. I would assume that time will fix that as well, but obviously I'm no expert. And yeah, I get what you mean, I saw it as a positive sign when I started being able to get depressed again, lol.
    Exactly. Having feelings again, whether good or bad, is a good sign. You have to remember, you're going to have good feelings and bad feelings but it is progress to have feelings AT ALL.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, how are you doing?

I'm doing fine, my sleep is good, energy is good, some libido etc.

I would like to ask you if you get wet dreams and if so, how you can avoid it. I'm asking because in 10 days I had like 5 times and I don't like it because I feel it was making me a bit worse (nothing compared to masturbations itself but a bit worse in the beginning now, not that much but still I don't like it because I was in the middle of the night and I don't get a restful sleep).

I feel that tribulus makes me less bloated which means I'm reducing water weight and seems that estrogen is decreasing while androgens are increasing.

I think the up and down movement that I get it's from the wet dreams because I feel slightly worse when I have it. Now I think I reached a point that I don't get worse from it but I'm pretty sure that when I cycle my herbs this week and then get a wet dream I'll get a bit worse (I mean, up, down and better baseline in the end)

So, any way to prevent it? Are you guys getting wet dreams too?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by wet dream you mean you ejaculate during your sleep? I've only ever had that happen once in my life after this girl Janine cock tossed me for like 3 hours straight. Kinda jelly that I don't get them that often. I do have lotsa sexual dreams though. Do you have a lot of sex? I think if you have enough sex you won't get wet dreams.

The reason why u might be feeling shit is because when we ejaculate we lose mineral like zinc etc. So maybe if u make your diet more robust in minerals that will go away? Eg) Oyster, Mussels, Shilajit
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    by wet dream you mean you ejaculate during your sleep? I've only ever had that happen once in my life after this girl Janine cock tossed me for like 3 hours straight. Kinda jelly that I don't get them that often. I do have lotsa sexual dreams though. Do you have a lot of sex? I think if you have enough sex you won't get wet dreams.

The reason why u might be feeling shit is because when we ejaculate we lose mineral like zinc etc. So maybe if u make your diet more robust in minerals that will go away? Eg) Oyster, Mussels, Shilajit
    You've never heard the term wet dream?