A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You've never heard the term wet dream?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I have but some people just use it to mean a sexual dream rather than a nocturnal emission. So I wanted to clarify lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I have but some people just use it to mean a sexual dream rather than a nocturnal emission. So I wanted to clarify lol.
    I believe nocturnal emissions and wet dreams are all precipitated by sexual dreams. That's typically why it ends up in an ejaculation. If I go a week or two without sex I can still have them. I don't usually masturbate so the body needs to get rid of it somehow.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy that I probably hadn't had a single wet dream in the 3-4 years preceding PFS and now I've had about 6-7 in the last three weeks since doing no fap.

Cd - in your opinion, is the process of a wet dream setting us back a bit? I seem to wake up feeling a bit lethargic compared to other mornings when I've had them recently, and starting to get a bit worried. I reeeeaaaally need to find someone to share this new found libido with lol
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Crazy that I probably hadn't had a single wet dream in the 3-4 years preceding PFS and now I've had about 6-7 in the last three weeks since doing no fap.

Cd - in your opinion, is the process of a wet dream setting us back a bit? I seem to wake up feeling a bit lethargic compared to other mornings when I've had them recently, and starting to get a bit worried. I reeeeaaaally need to find someone to share this new found libido with lol
    No. No need to worry at all

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really ought to start charging by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No. No need to worry at all

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You really ought to start charging by the minute.
    I should. Then I'd at least get paid for people not to listen....lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, need to share some good and bad news.

Let’s start with the good first. I am way better, waking up feeling good, no problem sleeping, good energy through the day, hanging out with some girls here and there when my libido is up.

Now the bad. I noticed my body was getting more resistant regarding stress, strength, etc. So one day I did the mistake of drinking a little bit of alcohol just to see if I could handle, and glad I did, but recently I travelled to Brazil because it’s carnaval time (if you don’t know what it is, it’s the biggest street party in the world) and it’s impossible to stay sober and don’t hang out with the girls. So long story short I drank a lot and my gynecomastia is bad right now (but I will recover from it, I was better in this department so it’s just embarrassing for now).

I decided to workout harder but I noticed everytime I start training harder I wake up with wet dreams and today it was really strange because I woke up 3 times in one night. So I wanted to ask if you guys noticed something similar, because everytime I lift heavier weight I get it and I’m always afraid about getting a bit worse from it (I usually get a little tiny bit worse when I get wet dreams, but now I’m better so I don’t know if I will get a bit worse or not).

I know I already talked about this topic the last time, I just want to see if someone noticed the same thing.

Now I will take a break from the herbs because everytime I do it they work way better later.

Also, I’m thinking if when we recover a bit our body get more resistant to everything because in the past I would feel awful but now is just my gynecomastia that got worse (it’s embarrasing but the other symptoms And improvements stay intact).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post

Let’s start with the good first. I am way better, waking up feeling good, no problem sleeping, good energy through the day, hanging out with some girls here and there when my libido is up.

Now the bad. I noticed my body was getting more resistant regarding stress, strength, etc. So one day I did the mistake of drinking a little bit of alcohol just to see if I could handle, and glad I did, but recently I travelled to Brazil because it’s carnaval time (if you don’t know what it is, it’s the biggest street party in the world) and it’s impossible to stay sober and don’t hang out with the girls. So long story short I drank a lot and my gynecomastia is bad right now (but I will recover from it, I was better in this department so it’s just embarrassing for now).

I decided to workout harder but I noticed everytime I start training harder I wake up with wet dreams and today it was really strange because I woke up 3 times in one night. So I wanted to ask if you guys noticed something similar, because everytime I lift heavier weight I get it and I’m always afraid about getting a bit worse from it (I usually get a little tiny bit worse when I get wet dreams, but now I’m better so I don’t know if I will get a bit worse or not).

I know I already talked about this topic the last time, I just want to see if someone noticed the same thing.

Now I will take a break from the herbs because everytime I do it they work way better later.

Also, I’m thinking if when we recover a bit our body get more resistant to everything because in the past I would feel awful but now is just my gynecomastia that got worse (it’s embarrasing but the other symptoms And improvements stay intact).
    Just so you know, the closer you get to the finish line, the more your body can handle alcohol. I drank a few times prior to considering myself "100%" (but very close, near the end of my journey) and noticed little to no ill effects at all other than the usual shit that comes with a hangover. But I was really close to being recovered at that point. You'll get there, then the fun times can come back.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post

Hey Brazilanguy, good luck on your recovery jouney, someone from my country here

For 2 consecutive days i had erotic dreams and two days ahead again i had erotic dream, it never happened before, the androgens are doing its role! My pelvic area is vibrating as never ever did!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just so you know, the closer you get to the finish line, the more your body can handle alcohol. I drank a few times prior to considering myself "100%" (but very close, near the end of my journey) and noticed little to no ill effects at all other than the usual shit that comes with a hangover. But I was really close to being recovered at that point. You'll get there, then the fun times can come back.
    Bro, how long it took for you to notice some improvement on erection?

Today you feel "on" sexually everyday?