User Tag List

Thread: My pfs battle

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys. I’m thinking here, we all know that if we take just one Herb everyday, this herb will stop working, correct?

I had experience with clomid and tamoxifen, and guess what, the same thing happens, it will stop working. It’s not about our body getting used to the herb or cycling a lot of different herbs to still get the effects. Am I saying to stop cycling? Off course not.

I know that clomid increase testosterone but when our estrogen is too high the herbs will work weaker or won’t work at all, maybe even worse, will give us anxiety by increasing too much our estrogen or decreasing too much.

What I’m trying to say is basically extend the days of taking the powerful herbs, for example, if Monday I take tribulus, I’ll try to put anti estrogenic herbs the next days, so the estrogen will be down to a point when I take tongkat I’ll get most of the effects.

There are 3 guys that recovered by doing something like this. Actually they did at least 1 week break of everything so the effects got even stronger (less estrogen and prolactin I would say).

I’m thinking about take herbs to decrease my estrogen and prolactin for a bit, maybe some weeks so during this time I’ll try to lose body fat (less aromatization) and try to do some exercises (very light to avoid cortisol but good enough to try to get some muscle) and then I’ll go back to my powerful herbs.

Edit: If you don’t believe, try to do this test: the day before you take one of the best herbs, try to get a lot of sex/ejaculation, you will see that the herb won’t be that good, that’s because when we ejaculate our prolactin increase and our estrogen increase too.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 12-01-2018 at 08:53 AM.