Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    oysters for zinc. are pumpkin seeds bioavailable in zinc? I thought they were shit lol
    I can’t get oysters enough to reach 30mg of zinc. I don’t know, pumpkin seeds are delicious but gave me wet dreams so it’s a no for me

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I can’t get oysters enough to reach 30mg of zinc. I don’t know, pumpkin seeds are delicious but gave me wet dreams so it’s a no for me
    Don't stress about wet dreams. That's not the same as masturbating to release. When I wasn't masturbating I would get them regularly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Don't stress about wet dreams. That's not the same as masturbating to release. When I wasn't masturbating I would get them regularly.
    Unfortunatelly they make me crash. When I was at 40 or 70% they wouldn't make a difference, but now they do, I keep getting back to square one when I get a wet dream. I think they make my prolactin and estrogen too high, and then the herbs don't work as good as without them.

What I'm trying to do now is to get a better response from them, for example when I take them and go jogging I notice a better effect but I still need to check if I do hiit right after I get even better results, if this get confirmed I would take 1 herb that would work like 2 or 3 capsules at the same time.

I also noticed that when I get the best of the herb I get similar effects comparing to 12.5mg of clomid. And clomid is way faster to recover, but I prefer the herbs they are much more reliable and safer. I don't touch clomid for a very long time now.

Cd, what do you think about zinc supplementation? I saw some guys on nofap forums saying that zinc makes them not get worse with ejaculation, so maybe zinc decrease prolactin and estrogen enough and then doesn't make people crash. That would be cool. I tried increasing zinc from pumpkin seeds but they make me get a wet dream the night after, so I can't take them.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatelly they make me crash. When I was at 40 or 70% they wouldn't make a difference, but now they do, I keep getting back to square one when I get a wet dream. I think they make my prolactin and estrogen too high, and then the herbs don't work as good as without them.

What I'm trying to do now is to get a better response from them, for example when I take them and go jogging I notice a better effect but I still need to check if I do hiit right after I get even better results, if this get confirmed I would take 1 herb that would work like 2 or 3 capsules at the same time.

I also noticed that when I get the best of the herb I get similar effects comparing to 12.5mg of clomid. And clomid is way faster to recover, but I prefer the herbs they are much more reliable and safer. I don't touch clomid for a very long time now.

Cd, what do you think about zinc supplementation? I saw some guys on nofap forums saying that zinc makes them not get worse with ejaculation, so maybe zinc decrease prolactin and estrogen enough and then doesn't make people crash. That would be cool. I tried increasing zinc from pumpkin seeds but they make me get a wet dream the night after, so I can't take them.
    My man....Wet dreams do not have the same cascading effects on the system as when you orgasm purposely. I'm not going to say they don't effect you negatively, because you maybe feeling a certain way when it happens. But wet dreams are a sign of a healthy system, especially if your with-holding orgasm and ejaculation. I can tell you whatever it is you may feel when you get them, they are not going to stop the healing process.

In regards to zinc, this one you have to be careful with. I would typically only get supplemental zinc when taking ZMA at night. It works great in the beginning but after taking it for awhile it starts to have the opposite effect. You only want to supplement this once in awhile, every few days, etc. You don't want to over do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    My man....Wet dreams do not have the same cascading effects on the system as when you orgasm purposely. I'm not going to say they don't effect you negatively, because you maybe feeling a certain way when it happens. But wet dreams are a sign of a healthy system, especially if your with-holding orgasm and ejaculation. I can tell you whatever it is you may feel when you get them, they are not going to stop the healing process.

In regards to zinc, this one you have to be careful with. I would typically only get supplemental zinc when taking ZMA at night. It works great in the beginning but after taking it for awhile it starts to have the opposite effect. You only want to supplement this once in awhile, every few days, etc. You don't want to over do it.
    Yeah, masturbation is way worse but wet dreams also makes me feel bad too (it’s lighter but still there). I get wet dreams from too much exercise, from nuts and when I feel that I’m talking too much to girls that I wanna fuck. They stop a bit my healing process (unfortunately) they are the steps behind after my 3 steps forward. But I guess if I get stronger effects from the herbs I’ll be able to not get much steps back.

Yeah a lot of guys said that zinc starts to get them anxious (I guess it’s from the lower estrogen and too much dopamine stimulation that it cause). How many mg of zinc contain in you’re zma? I was thinking about taking zinc E3D for 2 weeks like 15 or 30mg and then stop and take only after orgasm to see if I avoid any mini crash or recover faster from the refractory period.

Thank you brother.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, masturbation is way worse but wet dreams also makes me feel bad too (it’s lighter but still there). I get wet dreams from too much exercise, from nuts and when I feel that I’m talking too much to girls that I wanna fuck. They stop a bit my healing process (unfortunately) they are the steps behind after my 3 steps forward. But I guess if I get stronger effects from the herbs I’ll be able to not get much steps back.

Yeah a lot of guys said that zinc starts to get them anxious (I guess it’s from the lower estrogen and too much dopamine stimulation that it cause). How many mg of zinc contain in you’re zma? I was thinking about taking zinc E3D for 2 weeks like 15 or 30mg and then stop and take only after orgasm to see if I avoid any mini crash or recover faster from the refractory period.

Thank you brother.
    Dude....don't stress about wet dreams, really. It's a waste of your energy. It means things are working the way they should.

ZMA has 30mg of zinc.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you brother.
    lol I wish I got a wet dream. Ive never had one before. Only once in like 2013 because a girl cock teased me all night. Are you not letting yourself orgasm at all? no sex no masturbation right? lol maybe have some sex if you can get it. better than either wet dreams or masturbation.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol I wish I got a wet dream. Ive never had one before. Only once in like 2013 because a girl cock teased me all night. Are you not letting yourself orgasm at all? no sex no masturbation right? lol maybe have some sex if you can get it. better than either wet dreams or masturbation.
    That is true. Sex is recommended during this period because it is helpful for healing. But again, wet dreams are nothing to worry about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatelly in my case wet dreams makes me lose muscle mass, its literally a mini crash, so I try to avoid it always. One thing that I'm trying to do it to take my herbs and get even more results from them, like I said water fast, herb and then hiit makes them work better but I'm not totally sure, so if the idea of taking herbs with empty stomach and then hiit really work for me, I would get a better result and then slowly the wet dreams won't be as bad as it is right now and I will be able to improve faster.

Fausto said that he noticed that when he takes the herbs with empty stomach and then he does hiit while swimming he noticed better results from his herbs too, so I wanted to see other guys trying to do something similar to see if this happen to everybody, if it happens then we all should do like this.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatelly in my case wet dreams makes me lose muscle mass, its literally a mini crash, so I try to avoid it always. One thing that I'm trying to do it to take my herbs and get even more results from them, like I said water fast, herb and then hiit makes them work better but I'm not totally sure, so if the idea of taking herbs with empty stomach and then hiit really work for me, I would get a better result and then slowly the wet dreams won't be as bad as it is right now and I will be able to improve faster.

Fausto said that he noticed that when he takes the herbs with empty stomach and then he does hiit while swimming he noticed better results from his herbs too, so I wanted to see other guys trying to do something similar to see if this happen to everybody, if it happens then we all should do like this.
    Bro....you realize how crazy that sounds....right? I'm not doubting the way you feel, but nocturnal emissions are part of a healthy functioning system.

Here is your catch 22...by making the herbs work better, your incidence of wet dreams are going to be more of a common occurrence. When your hormones are increased and you're not releasing, your body will do it for you. Why would think that you're going to have less wet dreams if the efficacy of the herbs are increased?

It's also recommended to take the herbs on an empty stomach in the first place followed by a little caffeine if you can tolerate it. When you do HIIT after dosing, the effects seem stronger because after a good HIIT session, your metabolism get's amped up, so those herbs are going to be metabolized faster.

Regardless, as long as you stick to the outlined regimen, things are going to fall into place. Whether or not your do HIIT after taking the herbs isn't going to make or break your progress either way.