Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Hi guys, I won't say much about my story because it's similar to the others.

I need to make the herbs to work again. I achieved 75% recovered once so I know that I can get there. I just got worse because I changed my protocol thinking progesterone cream was the answer and I crashed hard (progesterone is a 5ari btw)

I'm feeling good mentally and energy, sometimes I wake up during the night with morning wood, my gyno is better, recently I made the mistake to eat peanuts and I crashed (just sexually) again I must be allergic because I get a really bad reaction to it. My balls and penis are cold but I know it will reverse as soon as the herbs make their action in my body

I need some tips about juice feast. Can I take the herbs during the feast? Or should I just restart the herbs when I finish the refeeding process?

I'll lift weight but not too hard because I even got fever when I over did it.

Without weed, allergic foods, alcohol I know that I don't get worse I feel stable, recently just the peanuts fucked me up. So any tips about fasting it would be great.

I just can't check solvepfs and propeciahelp anymore, people just cry and create a new theory everyday, I wouldn't be surprised if they say they were abducted by an alien and that's why they are screwed.

I'll but my progress here. I'm sure I'll beat this. Thank you guys.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peanuts? Man, this sounds like analysis paralysis to me, could be you just hit another downswing instead of the actual peanuts causing that....if you're really "crashing" from peanuts, you need to do a water fast for a week or a juice feast for two, and get that system cleansed out. That's an extremely unstable environment you have going there if peanuts are crashing you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Peanuts? Man, this sounds like analysis paralysis to me, could be you just hit another downswing instead of the actual peanuts causing that....if you're really "crashing" from peanuts, you need to do a water fast for a week or a juice feast for two, and get that system cleansed out. That's an extremely unstable environment you have going there if peanuts are crashing you.
    Hey man, I'm happy to see you here. I'm allergic to it. But I think I had a downswing from too much masturbation in just 2 days while I had fever. When I'm hangover or fever my sex drive increase and I think this is the worst time to do anything because in the first case E is high and the second case cortisol is high. So I think I had a downswing from masturbation in a high cortisol environment.

I'm doing some exercises and I'm getting a better diet. But I'm ok physically, mentally, just sensitivity decreased a bit, sleep is good. I just need to make the herbs work again. I'm not taking vitamins to avoid any trouble with diggestion. I'm just taking vitamin d in drops. I hope after the juice feast they will work again.

Edit: I'm also happy to see people who suffer from pfs in this forum because we already know what to do and we're committed to do it and not speculating about any new strange theory. I'm totally sure that's what it needs to recover because I already achieved 75% recovered once and could live normally for 2 months, until I was stupid enough to go to another theory and apply topical 5ari in my skin (progesterone cream).
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 08-16-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I should not put it here but I did just 2 days of water fast and decided to take tribulus. It seems it worked a little bit because my head was clear, and my armpit started to smell, also I had more energy. The effect was very small. But one thing is strange, 2 weeks ago I tried tribulus and it did nothing, now after fasting just 2 days, it did something, very weak though (which makes me think I should try longer fasting)

Guys who tried fasting, is it normal to get tired during the day while fasting? Is it hard for you to sleep because your stomach is so empty?

About herbs: I noticed coffee makes it work better but I would like to know if you guys had any experience with maca root. I tried once from a very cheap brand and I got no results. Some friends had heart palpitations, some puke, some had heartburn. I would like to know if it helps to make your balls bigger. I had big balls from clomid in the past and had a very flat chest from tamoxifen. But I noticed that serms are like Russian roulette they can make you feel a lot better a lot faster, getting great results, but for some it will only bring anxiety. In my case they work like herbs. It's hit or miss and when they don't work they make me a lot worse (when they work they make me a lot better too) so I decided to go to the natural route since many recovered doing that.

Any advice, suggestion?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I think I should not put it here but I did just 2 days of water fast and decided to take tribulus. It seems it worked a little bit because my head was clear, and my armpit started to smell, also I had more energy. The effect was very small. But one thing is strange, 2 weeks ago I tried tribulus and it did nothing, now after fasting just 2 days, it did something, very weak though (which makes me think I should try longer fasting)

Guys who tried fasting, is it normal to get tired during the day while fasting? Is it hard for you to sleep because your stomach is so empty?

About herbs: I noticed coffee makes it work better but I would like to know if you guys had any experience with maca root. I tried once from a very cheap brand and I got no results. Some friends had heart palpitations, some puke, some had heartburn. I would like to know if it helps to make your balls bigger. I had big balls from clomid in the past and had a very flat chest from tamoxifen. But I noticed that serms are like Russian roulette they can make you feel a lot better a lot faster, getting great results, but for some it will only bring anxiety. In my case they work like herbs. It's hit or miss and when they don't work they make me a lot worse (when they work they make me a lot better too) so I decided to go to the natural route since many recovered doing that.

Any advice, suggestion?
    If you've been throwing down SERMs and other pharms to try to remedy this, yes you need to do a lengthy fast to make your system healthy enough to respond again.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My body is acting really weird.

It's like a on and off button, when it's on I take herbs like tribulus and I feel the effects in 1 hour and I feel better, when it's off I don't feel anything. It feels like my hpta sometimes is receptive to Changes and I improve and stay improved, when it's not it's like taking nothing.

I'm on a good diet, I tried doing 2 days fasting once and it worked, I tried 4 days fasting and it didn't, I tried 7 days fasting (water fast) and it didn't. I tried gluten free diet and exercises and it didn't work again.

I asked for help on a website called T-Nation and they said, you need to do TRT, they completely ignored that my body sometimes (even being rare) to herbs and it seems that the only thing that they know is TRT, their pct is serms+AÍ which is not a good idea either, because the estrogen rebound would be really intense.

My latest blood test was

Total T: 280
    Lh: 2
    Fsh: 1.8
    Prolactin: 4
    Estradiol: 36 (which it seems very high according to my testosterone level)

Any suggestion guys? Sometimes I think my E being that high is preventing my results, but I must say that after this blood test I improved a bit more so I really don't know what's happening.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the last post I'm a bit better. One thing I notice is when herbs stop working if you take a time, drink even more water, chew a lot the food, eat more citric fruits, put more aerobic than anaerobic exercises and the herbs will work again. I don't know why this happens I just believe is the estrogen rising and interfering with the feedback loop in the hpta.

I say this because when I was trying clomid, even clomid stopped working, the same happened with sustain alpha and herbs. Once you take a time, your body is able to get the benefits again and lead you to better baseline.

I have a couple questions to you guys, if you don't mind.

1 - I noticed that when I apply too much sustain alpha I get low estrogen sides: Worse sleep, panick attack, dick shrinkage, some depression and then I get a little better but with a worse baseline comparing to before applying it. So my question is, do you think it's mandatory to recovery? Because I also notice I get more androgenic effects from herbs like tribulus than with sustain alpha. The only good thing about sustain alpha is that I lose some weight (water weight probably) also gyno gets better (it also gets worse if I apply too much right after the low e sides, maybe a strong estrogen rebound leading to a higher estrogen dominance). When when I get night sweats or masturbate (I do it only when I get these night sweats just to avoid getting one more sooner than I want) I get a mini crash that last a day or two (I also think it's about blocking the estrogen or getting rebound from sustain alpha + the hormonal effect from masturbation)

2 - When I take the herbs and they work I prefer to take a lot of them in that day, for example: tribulus day, I take it in the morning and I get the benefits I will try to take like 7 pills or more spaced during the day, doing it I get even more results and I could achieved 75% once doing it, it was amazing, I felt very androgenic, lost my gyno, beard got really thick and got some more chest hair. So my question is, how do you guys do it, have you ever tried to do the same way I do? I simply do like this because some guys recovered doing this way.

3 - I was thinking about putting the herbs as a main thing to my recovery comparing to sustain alpha, but since I always respond to sustain alpha and just sometimes I respond to herbs I was thinking in doing like this: I keep with the herbs, when they stop working I take a break and then try the herbs again, if they don't work, I'll try to apply just a tiny bit of sustain alpha and don't apply it again after one month at least. I mean, I would only apply if I don't notice the herbal effect just to not waste a time a bit. But of course I would like to read your opinion guys.

Thanks, long message because I thought it was a bit hard to explain.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 12-27-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update this to you guys.

I decided to change a little bit the protocol because the herbs rotation weren't working for me. I decided to take a break like a month or a month and a half and decided to use just tribulus, I took it, it worked, and I hang out with a girl. Now I will try to tell what I think its going on.

First my protocol: Low carbs (but I do eat them), a lot of vegetables, cold shower everyday, body exercises, no alcohol, no drugs, no fap, legs exercise everyday, trying to do some minor runnings here and there. I know that I should do weight exercises and hiit but its not possible right, unfortunately (not because I can't do it, just have problem with time and space to do it)

About the herbs rotation, I don't do very well with them and I think its because it is necessary to refresh our receptors, Androgen Receptor (as far as I know tribulus and tongkat acts on it, I don't know about the other herbs) and also because some herbs will increase T thus will increase E too and high E makes the herbs just taste awful and won't bring results (at least for me). I discovered this because I was taking clomid a long time ago and noticed that when my E was too high clomid wouldn't work, tribulus wouldn't work, maca, mucuna, catuaba bark, etc.

Why I think the protocol works better if we do breaks on herb cycle: I think when we do the breaks and continue with the other things our body reach new homeostasis and will be perfect clean for another round giving us more ground. During the herb rotation I would feel the herbs working for a week and then I wouldn't see much, just waste of my money. Now I'm trying to do like this I cycle with an herb like tribulus, I keep taking it until I don't feel the effects, then I take a break and the next time I will cycle a different herb and so on. I'm basically following all the protocols that I saw that brought people to their normal self completely recovered and sometimes even better than before. The guys that I'm following are: Apr1989 (I really think he and Beekay reached the everest mountain about understanding pfs) because his explanation about tribulus and pfs was incredible and I totally agree, beekay because what he said about cholesterol pathway and correcting it I totally agree too, Cdnuts because he has a really good lifestyle, no pharmacies and medication philosophy that I tried and see much more results than before and also training tips, light at the end when he explains about taking a break, hopingformore when he explained about tribulus megadose, and many others I'm just trying to give some people help and hope. This is beatable I reached 75% once if I didn't try to accelerate with hormones, medications, drugs I would be perfectly fine right now, but life is trial and error I now know whats going on and I will beat this once and for all.

Thank you for your attention guys.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Since the last post I'm a bit better. One thing I notice is when herbs stop working if you take a time, drink even more water, chew a lot the food, eat more citric fruits, put more aerobic than anaerobic exercises and the herbs will work again. I don't know why this happens I just believe is the estrogen rising and interfering with the feedback loop in the hpta.
    It sounds like you may be straying from the outlined protocol a little bit. Are you doing HIIT twice a week? Have you tried taking Pine pollen everyday while continuing on the outlined rotation protocol?

I say this because when I was trying clomid, even clomid stopped working, the same happened with sustain alpha and herbs. Once you take a time, your body is able to get the benefits again and lead you to better baseline.
    Stop messing with pharma AI's. They are known to send your levels all over the place and are not doing you any favors. Sustain alpha absoultely CRUSHES estrogen. Stick to the herbs as they are way more gentler on your system and will give you better results.

I have a couple questions to you guys, if you don't mind.

1 - I noticed that when I apply too much sustain alpha I get low estrogen sides: Worse sleep, panick attack, dick shrinkage, some depression and then I get a little better but with a worse baseline comparing to before applying it. So my question is, do you think it's mandatory to recovery? Because I also notice I get more androgenic effects from herbs like tribulus than with sustain alpha. The only good thing about sustain alpha is that I lose some weight (water weight probably) also gyno gets better (it also gets worse if I apply too much right after the low e sides, maybe a strong estrogen rebound leading to a higher estrogen dominance). When when I get night sweats or masturbate (I do it only when I get these night sweats just to avoid getting one more sooner than I want) I get a mini crash that last a day or two (I also think it's about blocking the estrogen or getting rebound from sustain alpha + the hormonal effect from masturbation)
    Stop the sustain. Use pine pollen instead. Pine pollen is unbelievable for controlling excess estrogen, so is He Shou wu and shilijat

2 - When I take the herbs and they work I prefer to take a lot of them in that day, for example: tribulus day, I take it in the morning and I get the benefits I will try to take like 7 pills or more spaced during the day, doing it I get even more results and I could achieved 75% once doing it, it was amazing, I felt very androgenic, lost my gyno, beard got really thick and got some more chest hair. So my question is, how do you guys do it, have you ever tried to do the same way I do? I simply do like this because some guys recovered doing this way.
    You need to rotate the herbs as outlined. You can take a high dose of one particular herb during the day of that herb.....the next day, MOVE ON to the next one.

3 - I was thinking about putting the herbs as a main thing to my recovery comparing to sustain alpha, but since I always respond to sustain alpha and just sometimes I respond to herbs I was thinking in doing like this: I keep with the herbs, when they stop working I take a break and then try the herbs again, if they don't work, I'll try to apply just a tiny bit of sustain alpha and don't apply it again after one month at least. I mean, I would only apply if I don't notice the herbal effect just to not waste a time a bit. But of course I would like to read your opinion guys.
    Rotate the herbs as outlined and you won't have this problem.....ditch the sustain.

Thanks, long message because I thought it was a bit hard to explain.
    Do you understand this? Not saying this condescendingly, just making sure that it's getting past the language barrier.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do you understand this? Not saying this condescendingly, just making sure that it's getting past the language barrier.
    Yes I understand Cd. I basically answered your post on the post above yours. I'm not taking pharma since November I guess, sustain alpha I stopped in January 1 because it was doing the same thing clomid was doing to me.

I'm not taking pine pollen or shilajit because I'm very afraid of blocking my E, I guess I'm over sensitive to estrogen blocking.

I'm doing body exercises because I like calisthenics since you recommended this kind of exercises to me because I was getting problems in gym (like almost over training).

I was rotating these herbs: tribulus, maca, mucuna, catuaba, ginkgo biloba, marapuama and maybe some others that I can't remember. I didn't see a difference between herb cycling and taking one herb for a week, take a long break and then take another herb, take a long break etc, in fact I noticed the second option is working better for me.

Cd, I have basically two questions, one about cold shower and the other about nofap.

Do you take the cold shower immediately or you tapper the temperature? I'm trying the first option but I can't handle then I increase the temperature so I can decrease slowly.

I'm doing the nofap but I'm getting too much wet dreams, this week for example I had two, yesterday and today and I don't know if it can interfere with the recovery, my progress and the protocol.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-23-2017 at 07:38 AM.