Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Bro....you realize how crazy that sounds....right? I'm not doubting the way you feel, but nocturnal emissions are part of a healthy functioning system.

Here is your catch 22...by making the herbs work better, your incidence of wet dreams are going to be more of a common occurrence. When your hormones are increased and you're not releasing, your body will do it for you. Why would think that you're going to have less wet dreams if the efficacy of the herbs are increased?

It's also recommended to take the herbs on an empty stomach in the first place followed by a little caffeine if you can tolerate it. When you do HIIT after dosing, the effects seem stronger because after a good HIIT session, your metabolism get's amped up, so those herbs are going to be metabolized faster.

Regardless, as long as you stick to the outlined regimen, things are going to fall into place. Whether or not your do HIIT after taking the herbs isn't going to make or break your progress either way.
I know it sounds crazy but when I eat nuts or drink some stimulants I get wet dreams for one day or two, sometimes even three days in a row. This doesn't look normal and not healthy since wet dreams increase prolactin and estrogen, I notice after this 3 days wet dreams my gyno got way worse and the pain around my nipple was worse too. So I'm trying to avoid at all cost even knowing its impossible.

Unfortunately I can't tolerate caffeine yet, but I did notice that after a good hiit session the herbs work way better than taking it with empty stomach and waiting for it do its job. Next time I'll try take the herbs after 15 or 24 hours water fast to see if I can get even better results.