Hi guys, I won't say much about my story because it's similar to the others.

I need to make the herbs to work again. I achieved 75% recovered once so I know that I can get there. I just got worse because I changed my protocol thinking progesterone cream was the answer and I crashed hard (progesterone is a 5ari btw)

I'm feeling good mentally and energy, sometimes I wake up during the night with morning wood, my gyno is better, recently I made the mistake to eat peanuts and I crashed (just sexually) again I must be allergic because I get a really bad reaction to it. My balls and penis are cold but I know it will reverse as soon as the herbs make their action in my body

I need some tips about juice feast. Can I take the herbs during the feast? Or should I just restart the herbs when I finish the refeeding process?

I'll lift weight but not too hard because I even got fever when I over did it.

Without weed, allergic foods, alcohol I know that I don't get worse I feel stable, recently just the peanuts fucked me up. So any tips about fasting it would be great.

I just can't check solvepfs and propeciahelp anymore, people just cry and create a new theory everyday, I wouldn't be surprised if they say they were abducted by an alien and that's why they are screwed.

I'll but my progress here. I'm sure I'll beat this. Thank you guys.