Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
Yes I understand Cd. I basically answered your post on the post above yours. I'm not taking pharma since November I guess, sustain alpha I stopped in January 1 because it was doing the same thing clomid was doing to me.

I'm not taking pine pollen or shilajit because I'm very afraid of blocking my E, I guess I'm over sensitive to estrogen blocking.

I'm doing body exercises because I like calisthenics since you recommended this kind of exercises to me because I was getting problems in gym (like almost over training).

I was rotating these herbs: tribulus, maca, mucuna, catuaba, ginkgo biloba, marapuama and maybe some others that I can't remember. I didn't see a difference between herb cycling and taking one herb for a week, take a long break and then take another herb, take a long break etc, in fact I noticed the second option is working better for me.

Cd, I have basically two questions, one about cold shower and the other about nofap.

Do you take the cold shower immediately or you tapper the temperature? I'm trying the first option but I can't handle then I increase the temperature so I can decrease slowly.

I'm doing the nofap but I'm getting too much wet dreams, this week for example I had two, yesterday and today and I don't know if it can interfere with the recovery, my progress and the protocol.
Read this for cold showers: Cold Water Therapy Total Male Optimization

Not masturbating and having wet dreams is not going to damage your recovery at all. The only thing it's going to do is increase the amount of underwear you go through.