Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Stop the trib if it's giving you that much trouble. DON'T stop the others.....that would be silly and a waste of your time.

I prefer cold showers because they offer more benefits then just icing the balls, but hey, whatever knocks your socks off.

Your hormones aren't going to be "ready" for herbs without taking the herbs. THEY are what bring your hormones back online....slowly. If I had to make a guess, I'd say you were not rotating the trib properly. One dose weekly at minimum should not give you all of those side effects. I'm betting you were taking it more often than you are admitting.
No, I was taking once every two weeks it was 1/6 or 1/8 of a pill. I noticed I felt my ball sore, insomnia, anxious, depressed. The same thing I noticed with Clomid. What I was reading and checking bloodtest of other guys, is that tribulus Works by blocking estrogen (receptor maybe?) and it then increase LH, FSH and testosterone. But if you take too much or too often your estrogen will be high and then one of the two things would happen (tribulus won't work or it would make me and others worse).

This is common with Clomid that is way stronger than tribulus. Usually people need to stay away until the estrogen decrease, so it would be ok to take again and feel the benefits.

It seems tongkat ali does the same, but I'm not sure.

I think in this case me and others need to do two things, stop tribulus to let the body restart the hormones and then take a weaker tribulus or weaker herb. I was looking for maca but I don't know how it works.

Cd, could vou tell me the strongest herb you took and the weaker?