User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Thanks, regardless I won't be home next week, I'll be in Vegas for CTIA, so I won't be ordering from either site until I get back
    Super off-topic, but you'll have a blast. I went to CTIA in 2014......I'm a cybersecurity engineer, so I'm not a wireless professional, but one of our network engineers had to back out so I got to go in his place. You'll meet some super smart people, and......it's in Vegas. Nuff said.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Super off-topic, but you'll have a blast. I went to CTIA in 2014......I'm a cybersecurity engineer, so I'm not a wireless professional, but one of our network engineers had to back out so I got to go in his place. You'll meet some super smart people, and......it's in Vegas. Nuff said.
    Haha that is awesome. My company has a booth there and I got somehow selected to go (which is sweet), I do business development but have a degree in Information Systems. Cyber/network security is an awesome field that is what I'm actually considering for my Masters.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha that is awesome. My company has a booth there and I got somehow selected to go (which is sweet), I do business development but have a degree in Information Systems. Cyber/network security is an awesome field that is what I'm actually considering for my Masters.
    Highly suggest....pay is great (my bachelors is in an engineering field, FWIW, just completed it a few years ago after taking core online classes when stationed at home in the corps), and very few people know how to do it = job security. I'm currently in a master's program for Cyber right now myself.

Only downside in the cyber realm.....is ALL of the damn professional certifications you'll eventually want to carry......CISSP, Security+, OSCP, C|EH, GNE, Linux+, CCNA.......ugh. I have three of the first four, and it's a damn pain lol.

/back on topic - won't derail this anymore lol.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Highly suggest....pay is great (my bachelors is in an engineering field, FWIW, just completed it a few years ago after taking core online classes when stationed at home in the corps), and very few people know how to do it = job security. I'm currently in a master's program for Cyber right now myself.

Only downside in the cyber realm.....is ALL of the damn professional certifications you'll eventually want to carry......CISSP, Security+, OSCP, C|EH, GNE, Linux+, CCNA.......ugh. I have three of the first four, and it's a damn pain lol.

/back on topic - won't derail this anymore lol.
    Haha that is awesome man. A lot of my family was/is in the corps actually my cousin is in right now. But network security is the future for sure. I could have got my Security+ cert but I never went for the test and now some of the info is not as fresh in my mind, I'm so mad....I still have the book and everything

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha that is awesome man. A lot of my family was/is in the corps actually my cousin is in right now. But network security is the future for sure. I could have got my Security+ cert but I never went for the test and now some of the info is not as fresh in my mind, I'm so mad....I still have the book and everything
    Love the Corps....changed my life and took that drive I had to the next level. As far as Sec+ goes, you could probably watch Professor Messer's videos online and that would refresh your memory enough to get the job done. It's not very hard....especially if you already have a networking background. I just finished my OSCP, and 'm currently studying for my CISSP - which is an absolute bitch. Horrible....

Never Quit.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just updated the inventory on the site, I found a bottle of TS DAA in my office that was not in the warehouse...

we're also ordering more from Wicked
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!