User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my saw palmetto side effects recovery journey - i am gonna WIN

SP side effects sufferer here, pretty much the same side effects as everyone else.
    inspired by English and Cdnuts, started the following recovery journey

SMH with pine pollen taken and royal jelly daily
    weight training
    HIIT
    intermittent fasting and carb backloading
    healthy diet (fish chicken vegetables)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. Sounds like you've got the basics down. How long ago did you quit if you don't mind me asking?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Welcome. Sounds like you've got the basics down. How long ago did you quit if you don't mind me asking?
    Its been a bit over a year. Only started to get serious about recovery recently.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawinner View Post
    Its been a bit over a year. Only started to get serious about recovery recently.
    Hate to hear of your misfortune. I know how you feel. Just stick with the protocol and things will change. They have no choice but to.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to hear of your misfortune. I know how you feel. Just stick with the protocol and things will change. They have no choice but to.
    Maxout, i am feeling very optimistic about my attempt this time. How do you feel now? I have been following your thread.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawinner View Post
    Maxout, i am feeling very optimistic about my attempt this time. How do you feel now? I have been following your thread.
    I live a pretty normal life again, emotions, being social and having fun and all that good stuff. My remaining side effects are sexual and I've made great strides there recently. I can have sex just doesn't feel like it used to. But it'll come with time. I had libido for a weekend but it went away again.....but that's a great sign because all my other symptoms have gone away like that too (show up, go away....show back up for longer, go away, show up and stay, then never go away.....the "waves of recovery").

I'm a satisfied customer for the protocol and I'm not even finished yet lol.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live a pretty normal life again, emotions, being social and having fun and all that good stuff. My remaining side effects are sexual and I've made great strides there recently. I can have sex just doesn't feel like it used to. But it'll come with time. I had libido for a weekend but it went away again.....but that's a great sign because all my other symptoms have gone away like that too (show up, go away....show back up for longer, go away, show up and stay, then never go away.....the "waves of recovery").

Thats very encouraging to hear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    recent improvement: i actually ejaculate now instead of drooling over like before

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3 steps forward one or two steps back. Continue on indefinitely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    3 steps forward one or two steps back. Continue on indefinitely.
    I really should just use this line when I describe it lol. Would save me a shit ton of typing.....I talk too damn much.

Never Quit.