Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my saw palmetto side effects recovery journey - i am gonna WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I really should just use this line when I describe it lol. Would save me a shit ton of typing.....I talk too damn much.
    One of the biggest things I see here is that when guys hit a back track and they're doing the couple steps back they see it as a sign that the protocol is not working when in fact if they were to just hold on another couple of weeks they would see another push forward into new healing territory. One of the biggest things here is that guy's just don't stick with it long enough... once they go through a couple Cycles of moving forward, going back, moving more forward, they kind of get it and then they can stick with it for the Long Haul. They just have to make it past that one or two cycles to get it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2016 at 06:14 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    One of the biggest things I see here is that when guys hit a back track and they're doing the couple steps back they it as a sign that the protocol is not working when in fact if they were to just hold on another couple of weeks they would see another push forward into new healing territory. One of the biggest things here is that guy's just don't stick with it long enough... once they go to a couple Cycles of moving forward going back moving more forward they kind of get it and then they can stick with it for the Long Haul. They just have to make it past that one or two cycles to get it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Right. I've always just looked at it like "feeling like shit = new improvements next time", so in a sense I kinda look forward to the down, because it usually means next time I'm "up", it'll be significantly better than before. That's how I've always kept the course. And you're spot on - usually it takes 2-4 weeks at the MOST for me to come back "up".

Of course OP's mileage may vary but either way it's still forward progress. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    recent improvement: faster beard growth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recent improvement: libido bounced back. Good erection. Spontaneous erection the day after sex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: today had a few lustful thoughts and decent erection. Will add meditation to my routine. Anybody know of any good guided meditation online? Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holosync

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Holosync
    I second this and many others will as well. If you want to trial it first, you can find samples on YouTube.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you've been having improvement. Same as you, I'm a saw palmetto sufferer. Any advice for someone looking to finally tackle this thing?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Glad to see you've been having improvement. Same as you, I'm a saw palmetto sufferer. Any advice for someone looking to finally tackle this thing?
    Yes. READ.

Please...rather then come here and make your first post asking someone a question about how to fix this, when a good portion of the guys are here to do just that, all you need to do is read to find out what people are doing.

To ask this question in the middle of a thread is lazy, and it throws the thread off topic.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawinner View Post
    Update: today had a few lustful thoughts and decent erection. Will add meditation to my routine. Anybody know of any good guided meditation online? Thanks
    How to Meditate

Read this for mindfulness. It's better not to be reliant on guided meditation, you should be able to take meditation with you wherever you go imo. There are other types of meditation too like metta and wim hoff breathing but it's always best to start with concentration and mindfulness.