Thread: Salvo Help

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salvo Help

Hey all,

I'm wondering if a successful transdermal brew comes out milky in color? I just tried using Salvo for my first homebrew, 1 container of Salvo for 10g (realistaclly probably 8-9g with my accidental spillage) worth of 11 oxo powder. I put the powder in and heated it in a pan with water up to the bottle neck. I let it sit for 15 minutes and vigorously shaked it. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just replied to your email, sorry for the late reply!

here's a summary of my reply, in case others have similar questions.

9g is considerably too much to fit in one bottle of Salvo. for most products we can keep anywhere from 1.5g to 3g per bottle. In any case, I’ve never seen any compound dissolve well enough to go over 4.5g per bottle…that’s a concentration of 150mg/ml.

I have not used 11-oxo, and I’m not sure about its solubility

My recommendation to salvage this batch, you’ll likely need 2 more bottles of salvo. if you have a beaker, I would pour what you have into the beaker, add enough salvo to make it equal 90ml and warm it until fully dissolved. and then rebottle them at 30ml per bottle.

Should you want some assistance, I would be happy to help… if you’d like to send it to me, we can handle this for you in the lab.
    Iron-Legion.com
    Dedicated to providing the most powerful products on the market
    Salvo Is The most Advanced Transdermal Carrier System

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iron-legion View Post
    I just replied to your email, sorry for the late reply!

here's a summary of my reply, in case others have similar questions.

9g is considerably too much to fit in one bottle of Salvo. for most products we can keep anywhere from 1.5g to 3g per bottle. In any case, I’ve never seen any compound dissolve well enough to go over 4.5g per bottle…that’s a concentration of 150mg/ml.

I have not used 11-oxo, and I’m not sure about its solubility

My recommendation to salvage this batch, you’ll likely need 2 more bottles of salvo. if you have a beaker, I would pour what you have into the beaker, add enough salvo to make it equal 90ml and warm it until fully dissolved. and then rebottle them at 30ml per bottle.

Should you want some assistance, I would be happy to help… if you’d like to send it to me, we can handle this for you in the lab.
    Just my 2 cent....I find the Salvo bottle is filled near to the top which makes adding in the powder a delicate bit of work. Had only 3G to mix, can't imagine attempting to get 9 of them into 1 bottle. I wanted to pour the contents out into a bigger container, mix then put back but I was worried I'd lose too much Salvo in the multiple transports between containers. Should I not worry so much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies gents. I ended up sending my raws to Iron-Legion and am waiting with anticipation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to give Rob a huge shut out. He really took care of me. The raws I had ended up being unusable with Salvo , looks like I'll be shotgunning them orally. Rob took the time to contact me and appraise me of the situation. I plan on running an Icon 11 log once the holidays pass. Hang on to your socks!