User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Orange JuiceDMAA- New one batch!!!

Whats up SS.

Believe it or not, one batch of this. New PWO,Ultimate Orange JuiceDMAA. Take my original UOJ PWO, take out the PEA and add in 80mgs of lab tested DMAA per serving and you have this.

I only have about 30 units left...if you want one please grab. Feel free to use the SWOLE discount code.

I would make these cheaper, but I honestly paid alot for the DMAA. This stuff is pricy to get legit these days. High quality.

Preorder ships in 7-10 days

Ultimate Orange JuiceDMAA PreWorkout- by Mind Charm Technologies- - GymNTonic.com
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, I was about to grab one of the old UOJ's from your site this week, along with some R-Andro - but curious to this new formula. I'm a little naive to the pre-workout game cause I usually just use coffee but this one caught my eye with all the ingredients. Looks like a solid product.

I guess I'll go ahead and go with this new product. Newer is always better right.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is your first time using Wes' stuff go easy on them. They pack a punch, for me anyway. You won't be disappointed!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    If this is your first time using Wes' stuff go easy on them. They pack a punch, for me anyway. You won't be disappointed!
    Haven't made my purchase yet (seemingly every time I go to purchase something, an expense comes up) but I'm still looking forward to it. I'll start slow - thanks for the heads up. Ready to kill the afternoon fog before the gym!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get excited! Those pesky exams don't stand a chance against our amazing take my exam for me service. We have a superstar team ready to guide you to victory! Forget the stress and envision the incredible results. We're here, and we're all about helping you shine!