Hi all,

Saw Palmetto guy here, took it for about 7-8 months. The side effects hit me in January 2016. The first sign I noticed something was off was failed intercourse with my girlfriend. Chalked it up to getting older and brushed it off. Then the failures kept coming.

After that I noticed feeling cold all the time and disconnected from my junk. I had some pretty bad anxiety for almost two weeks with blurred vision.

Anyway, I somehow found this site after digging around on the internet. I bought some herbs and decided to send them back after having worries I might screw myself up even more.

All my tests came back fine and my testosterone was fairly high. I changed my doctor after the first one told me it was all in my head. My current Doctor listened more and did seem to genuinely care, but doesn't see how SP can do this to anyone.

I went to a naturopath and found out that my gut doesn't tolerate potatoes. I did a stool sample per his recommendation and it showed a have abnormally high levels of secretory iga. He gave me a bottle of libido pills and said they would help. The first day I didn't notice anything, but the second day! I was hard as a rock. That's when I realized the herbs do work and decided to give CDs regime a try.

I haven't been able to mimic the affects of the first time I took the herb blend. Here's what I'm running so far, still waiting for a few more herbs to come in.

1.Tribulus
2.Rhodiola Rosea
3.Lions Mane
4.Cistanche Tubulosa
5.HGW
6.Pine Pollen Powder
7.Ashwaganda tincture
8.Pine pollen tincture
9.He Shou Wu
10.Eleuthero extract
11.Schisandra Berry
12.Maral Root
13.Tongkat Ali
14.Cordyceps
15.Shilajit Pitch
16.Black Ant Extract Powder
17.Mucana Pruriens*

I started ordering from Bad Monkey Botanicals but now am ordering from Lost Empire(superman herbs)

My diet is on point because I live with a health nut. My workouts are on point because I don't want to be a fat ass.

I believe I was setting myself back with alcohol and a cheat meal every Saturday. I've had enough of the fucking ED and am finally willing to cut out the shit to heal myself.

I've been able to have sex here and there but it's nothing like it used to be. I'm ready to make a change and stay on course.

I'm starting the Juice Feast on Friday for 7 days. There is one thing I'm going to do on the first day of juicing that a haven't read on here unless I missed it. And that is...............

A coffee enema. No joke. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it jumpstarts my cleanse.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted.