User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update for day 5. Last night I weighed in at 174 lbs. I'm down 5.6lbs and feeling pretty damn good.

Last night a rash broke out on my torso. Not sure if it's a reaction from the juicing, pine pollen, or a blanket I was using. It's cleared up for the most part today. I never get rashes.

The other thing I've noticed yesterday and today I'm more sensitive to cold weather. It's cold in my office which I usually love, but now I'm wearing layers of clothes.

Other than that, it's going well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    Just an update for day 5. Last night I weighed in at 174 lbs. I'm down 5.6lbs and feeling pretty damn good.

Last night a rash broke out on my torso. Not sure if it's a reaction from the juicing, pine pollen, or a blanket I was using. It's cleared up for the most part today. I never get rashes.

The other thing I've noticed yesterday and today I'm more sensitive to cold weather. It's cold in my office which I usually love, but now I'm wearing layers of clothes.

Other than that, it's going well.
    I wouldn't worry about the rash. Its happened to me before too when I make sudden changes to my diet. Lots of people seem to think its actually a sign of detox
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 09-13-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay good. I won't stress about it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended my juice feast 9/15/16 and have experienced the benefits a few days later.

I ended up losing 6lbs. Now back in the gym, my strength and size are down, but I know that the temporary loss has been worth it.

I'm eating a paleo type diet, and am avoiding alcohol & caffeine. I'm rotating the herbs, along with magnesium, vitamin C, turmeric and Vitamin D.

My workouts haven't been that great lately because of a shoulder injury but once it heals up I'll pick up the intensity.

My libido has improved a lot, and my erections are much stronger. I was able to get erect just by thinking about my girlfriend. It's not 100% in hardness, but it's a great improvement and I'm hoping for more gains. The head of my junk still seems to be lacking blood flow? I've improved a little in that area but it is still my weak point. The speed at which I'm able to get hard is a lot quicker with less stimulation needed.

So far, so good.