User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with blood tests

Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately im on a dead end 3 years now and sth needs to be done at this point. Only way i can afford to raise test levels is trt. I wish i could get all the herbs to boost it naturally but i cant. So what should i do sit here with my arms crossed amd wait for a miracle to happen? My lh and fsh are already at the bottom end of normal range which indicates that my axis is not working at optimal level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're just dead damn set on going the pharm route, I would almost go with Clomid before I did TRT. At least there are some stories of "success" with it. I use "success" because one of the ones I read, he had to stay on Clomid to maintain.

And in all actuality, you probably would be better off waiting for a miracle to happen than going on TRT. Go look at the other forums, see just how many TRT success stories there are.

And you don't have to buy all the herbs at once, just buy as you can until you build up to 7, and just cycle then. All while knocking diet out of the park and working out (body weight exercises if you can't afford a gym).

There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately im on a dead end 3 years now and sth needs to be done at this point. Only way i can afford to raise test levels is trt. I wish i could get all the herbs to boost it naturally but i cant. So what should i do sit here with my arms crossed amd wait for a miracle to happen? My lh and fsh are already at the bottom end of normal range which indicates that my axis is not working at optimal level.

So I'm a little confused as to what you expected to get out of this post when you asked for "insight." We've given you our insight and you've done nothing but said thanks, but no thanks? You're going to do TRT. It sounds like your mind is made up. If you already knew what you were going to do, then what were you actually asking for? You're at a dead end. You've been at a dead end. We are giving you a way to get out of that dead end based on personal experience. You choose not to take that advice. I guess I just don't understand the point of the post then?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No its not like that i havent made my mind im just stating the facts and more like thinking loudly amd expressing it in the post.
    Every reply is important to me. Sadly my options are limited thats all and thats why i sound negative.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No its not like that i havent made my mind im just stating the facts and more like thinking loudly amd expressing it in the post.
    Every reply is important to me. Sadly my options are limited thats all and thats why i sound negative.

I see... do you have a credit card? If there was ever a reason to spend money it is for your health. Before I went the natural route I spent thousands and thousands of dollars on conventional Medical Treatments and prescriptions as well.... going the natural route is a lot cheaper in the long run not to mention more effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely do not take any testosterone or anything else for that matter at this stage. It doesn't work with our conditions and as the others have said, you will create new issues for yourself.

Get started on the juice feast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to a herb store and bought catuaba bark powder. I tried it, worked for two days then stopped feeling the effects. Why is that? Should i take another herb now? What do you suggest? Thank you

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Went to a herb store and bought catuaba bark powder. I tried it, worked for two days then stopped feeling the effects. Why is that? Should i take another herb now? What do you suggest? Thank you

I suggest reading this: CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! Nice one. But do we know why we build tolerance so fast? It shouldnt be that way. I dont get it

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you! Nice one. But do we know why we build tolerance so fast? It shouldnt be that way. I dont get it

That's the way things work. You build tolerance to any substance you put in your system one way or another. Some tolerances build faster then others, but it always happens. To keep it fresh, this is the best method to get the most bang for you buck so to speak.