User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sobriety is always the best way to go during recovery but if you can tolerate marijuana it doesn't have any of the downsides that alcohol does. I'm pretty confident if you paired that with wims breathing method you would be pretty amazed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Sobriety is always the best way to go during recovery but if you can tolerate marijuana it doesn't have any of the downsides that alcohol does. I'm pretty confident if you paired that with wims breathing method you would be pretty amazed.

I've found that weed helps me better connect emotionally to those around me, and that's a thing I really value right now.

I guess going forward I will do it more sparingly because I am about optimizing recovery in any way, but as for tomorrow...I'm trying that combination out haha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You won't be disappointed

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I've found that weed helps me better connect emotionally to those around me, and that's a thing I really value right now.

I guess going forward I will do it more sparingly because I am about optimizing recovery in any way, but as for tomorrow...I'm trying that combination out haha
    Was hoping you'd report back on this....was curious to see if you enjoyed it as much as I did, and still do. The two synergize great together and they take the meditation to the next level. The relaxation afterwords is almost drug like.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-23-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did try out the method & it started out a little
    rough at first lol

Since this whole thing started I've been pretty conservative the few times I have smoked, but this time
    I had some really potent stuff that I took a big hit of, & right away I was a bit worried that I had maybe overdone it.

I vaguely remembered others talking about how they felt set back after too much weed, (which does have me somewhat skeptical) but at the time it had me going down a pathway of mild nervousness & discomfort because it was such an intense high.

However, then I started doing the breathing method and it honestly was incredible how fast it turned things around.

I went from an unpleasant high to feeling more euphoric than I thought possible (with pfs) in just a few minutes, and it lasted for a longgg time.

It definitely felt like i could sort of "re-up" the high every time i did another round of the breathing, and it got me to a state of such clarity and tranquility. I felt like I had re-opened the part of me that allows feeling of a broad range of emotions and feelings again.
    It was beautiful.

I would highly recommend trying this out...with a few stipulations:

1) Don't overdo it the first time.

2) Be in a setting thats comfortable physically and in a good place mentally before you try it.

These are important! People do have full blown panic attacks on weed. I've had people very close to me that ended up in the hospital because they got too deep in their own head, and Thats why i can't in good conscience just recomend anyone do this anytime & anywhere.
    but i know for me this was a really positive experience that id like to share with others!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did try out the method & it started out a little
    rough at first lol

Since this whole thing started I've been pretty conservative the few times I have smoked, but this time
    I had some really potent stuff that I took a big hit of, & right away I was a bit worried that I had maybe overdone it.

I vaguely remembered others talking about how they felt set back after too much weed, (which does have me somewhat skeptical) but at the time it had me going down a pathway of mild nervousness & discomfort because it was such an intense high.

However, then I started doing the breathing method and it honestly was incredible how fast it turned things around.

I went from an unpleasant high to feeling more euphoric than I thought possible (with pfs) in just a few minutes, and it lasted for a longgg time.

It definitely felt like i could sort of "re-up" the high every time i did another round of the breathing, and it got me to a state of such clarity and tranquility. I felt like I had re-opened the part of me that allows feeling of a broad range of emotions and feelings again.
    It was beautiful.

I would highly recommend trying this out...with a few stipulations:

1) Don't overdo it the first time.

2) Be in a setting thats comfortable physically and in a good place mentally before you try it.

These are important! People do have full blown panic attacks on weed. I've had people very close to me that ended up in the hospital because they got too deep in their own head, and Thats why i can't in good conscience just recomend anyone do this anytime & anywhere.
    but i know for me this was a really positive experience that id like to share with others!
    Good post. That's why I just happened to make that off the cuff remark in the chat box. This is a powerful combination. And just like you had mentioned, even if you start having a bad high, this exercise will IMMEDIATELY pull you out of it and put you some place so much better.

The first time I experienced it, it was so beautiful and so euphoric, I cried. Yes....cried. I laid there on the bed, my body twitching with feel good euphoria and tears were streaming down my face. It was better then any ecstasy or other drug I've ever done.

Listen bro. Just stick to the program 100% and you'll be better then you were before this whole mess. 100% for as long as it takes....you'll get there...believe me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit...I cried too lol. First time I have since all of this mess started. First time I felt emotionally able to.

Have you looked into why the two synergize so well? I would guess it has something to do with increasing blood flow along with the oxygen saturation.
    I've experienced something like this before when I've smoked immediately after a workout in the past, but this is much stronger.

Funny you bring up ecstasy...It really did remind me of the first time I tried it. The good vibes and euphoria are definitely similar, but also with more introspection like a good dose of mushrooms.

It really is like an entirely new drug.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have to admit...I cried too lol. First time I have since all of this mess started. First time I felt emotionally able to.

Have you looked into why the two synergize so well? I would guess it has something to do with increasing blood flow along with the oxygen saturation.
    I've experienced something like this before when I've smoked immediately after a workout in the past, but this is much stronger.

Funny you bring up ecstasy...It really did remind me of the first time I tried it. The good vibes and euphoria are definitely similar, but also with more introspection like a good dose of mushrooms.

It really is like an entirely new drug.
    I haven't looked into it purposely, but during my research into Wim's Method others admitted the same thing although they were completely sober when they experienced it. The pot just takes it to the next level. I consider myself in top shape mentally and physically and I was actually surprised that I had so much emotional baggage come up. Even when I first starting doing it, I experienced deep emotions that were released during the first day or two of practicing.

As you continue to practice, you'll go deeper and deeper into your physiology getting more and more control over your nervous system. It's fucking amazing. And don't skimp on the cold exposure either. That along with the breathing go together unbelievably well. Are you doing the cold showers? The benefits of those alone are worth adding to your regimen.

Mind control is a big part of this whole thing. Adding Wim's Method to this really just ties it together so much more then I could have hoped.

I think the effects of the weed just magnify the effects ten fold. I still find it very calming, centering and euphoric while sober, but no where near as strong and as profound then when I'm high.

Also, if you don't mind sharing what we were talking about via PM, I believe it would be helpful to others as well. Not to mention saving me tens and tens of messages with others about the same thing....lol

On a side note, how are you finding the protocol? How are you making out with it?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-26-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't wanna know how it works? Afraid it'll spoil some of the magic? lol

In regards to the protocol I've had the diet and exercise locked in for a few months now and I credit that to the increased sex drive that I have noticed.

Daily supplements are basically all the same stuff that maxout is on.

Still my biggest struggle is all of the autoimmune issues that I have going on and how fragile/inflamed its keeping my gut and liver. My diet is ridiculously strict, and im still on immunosupressant meds, and prednisone, but I still have elevated liver enzymes and my IBD is flaring. Its hard to get the inflamation under controll when your immune system is constantly causing it.

I've been waiting to start the herb cycle because I wanted to get my inflammation under control first, but at this point I really want to start them for the workout boost.

I know some of them I definitely will avoid like ashwaganda (because its a nightshade), and a few of them actually boost your immune system which in my case is not good either.

What has been your experience in the past with people that had liver/gut issues taking the different herbs?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not at all... Like I said it's just a matter of the marijuana enhancing the effects of the breathing exercises. Just like it enhances the sound of music, enhances the feeling of sex and enhancing the taste and pleasure in eating food. It simply magnifies what you would be feeling from it in the first place.

It's a mixed bag when it comes to people with autoimmune conditions. Some can handle most of them and others can't. But another fantastic thing about Wims method is supposedly it helps people reduce or even in some cases stop their bodies from attacking itself.

Sounds crazy but just scour the internet and learn all you can about it. You may be surprised