Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Two full days rest in between. You want to make sure you're fully rested and you're also going to be lifting as well.... you just don't want to overdo it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Fair enough. At this point I just want to be doing everything I possibly can. Everything optomized 100%. Something maxout said a few months back has really stuck with me, and that's when my head hits the pillow at night I want to rest easy knowing I've done everything I possibly could that day to get better.

I'm the type of person that sucks at multitasking but gets obsessed with one or two things going on in my life...I've successfully made this an obsession lol
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Fair enough. At this point I just want to be doing everything I possibly can. Everything optomized 100%. Something maxout said a few months back has really stuck with me, and that's when my head hits the pillow at night I want to rest easy knowing I've done everything I possibly could that day to get better.

I'm the type of person that sucks at multitasking but gets obsessed with one or two things going on in my life...I've successfully made this an obsession lol
    If you're sticking to the program you can do just that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I've quit my prednisone, my colitus has flared up again pretty badly. 8-10 bowel movements per day, and feeling pretty sluggish. At this point I haven't really had a normal #2 in 2 years. I have to take a step back from everything and address this.

Sooo, I'm gonna juice feast again. I'm not sure how long I will go...leaving it open ended. I want to go until my gut has healed, but I'm not sure how to gauge when that is. The only way to really tell is by bowel movements, and those are pretty different on a feast anyway.

When I break the feast, My plan is to slowly reintroduce meats, collagen protein, and my thyroid meds only, along with continuing to juice for as long as it takes. I'm stopping all other meds along with the herbs, capsules, and even just fiber. They all seem to much for my system to tolerate right now.

I'm worried I might have to go long enough where I really start to lose muscle to get the results I want. I'm curious how long before muscles really start to atrophy without protein? Long term can you introduce liquid protein and still be cleansing your system?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I've quit my prednisone, my colitus has flared up again pretty badly. 8-10 bowel movements per day, and feeling pretty sluggish. At this point I haven't really had a normal #2 in 2 years. I have to take a step back from everything and address this.

Sooo, I'm gonna juice feast again. I'm not sure how long I will go...leaving it open ended. I want to go until my gut has healed, but I'm not sure how to gauge when that is. The only way to really tell is by bowel movements, and those are pretty different on a feast anyway.

When I break the feast, My plan is to slowly reintroduce meats, collagen protein, and my thyroid meds only, along with continuing to juice for as long as it takes. I'm stopping all other meds along with the herbs, capsules, and even just fiber. They all seem to much for my system to tolerate right now.

I'm worried I might have to go long enough where I really start to lose muscle to get the results I want. I'm curious how long before muscles really start to atrophy without protein? Long term can you introduce liquid protein and still be cleansing your system?

I know you're planning for longer than a week most likely, but I had minimal muscle loss (and gained back what I lost pretty quickly at that) when I finished my feast. Your mileage may vary, but I wouldn't worry too much.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Depends on how your built going in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....the cleanse is a time when you have to put ego aside as it's not about weight, but how you feel. That's different for everyone.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately my beard has been changing from black to red pretty noticeably. Is this a hormonal thing? A symptom that others have had?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lately my beard has been changing from black to red pretty noticeably. Is this a hormonal thing? A symptom that others have had?
    I have red in my beard as well even though I have dark brown hair...or...well....HAD, dark brown hair. I don't think it has anything to do with hormones.

Have you been taking any He Shoe Wu? That is known to change the color of hair on some men.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

I have red in my beard as well even though I have dark brown hair...or...well....HAD, dark brown hair. I don't think it has anything to do with hormones.

Have you been taking any He Shoe Wu? That is known to change the color of hair on some men.
    He shoe wu only as it comes in the rotation.

I do realize different colors in a beard are common, but its crazy how quickly mine has changed.

On another note, I've recently ended my juice feast.

Is it typical for green juice to go in & come out looking the same? Within an hour or two? Lol. I felt like my digestion was in a state where the green juices just went straight through me.

Also, i've been re-feeding with a compressed eating window because of all the benefits I've read about. It helps me a ton. I've gone from a 12 hour window to an 8 hour.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 02-16-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He shoe wu only as it comes in the rotation.

I do realize different colors in a beard are common, but its crazy how quickly mine has changed.

On another note, I've recently ended my juice feast.

Is it typical for green juice to go in & come out looking the same? Within an hour or two? Lol. I felt like my digestion was in a state where the green juices just went straight through me.

Also, i've been re-feeding with a compressed eating window because of all the benefits I've read about. It helps me a ton. I've gone from a 12 hour window to an 8 hour.
    It could be from the juice feast actually. When the body is clean it can express it's DNA more acurately. You're also flooding your system with more minerals, vitamins and phyto -chemicals then any other time in your life. That can have an effect on hair, teeth, nails and bones.

How long did you go? How much juice were you drinking per day?

Yes and no. If I remember correctly, you also have issues with your gut, correct? Regardless, most people will get the roto rooter effect in the beginning because of the extreme cleansing nature of the feast. But when you go long enough, this stops and your body starts to really absorb EVERYTHING, to the point where elimination slows don't to a crawl. You won't be shooting liquid out your backside the whole time. When you're drinking nothing but fluids, there are no solids to eliminate anymore. This is why juice feasts longer then three weeks should be accompanied by enemas every other day.

Was it just the green juices that blasted out the other end or all of them?

The compressed eating window is beneficial.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be from the juice feast actually. When the body is clean it can express it's DNA more acurately. You're also flooding your system with more minerals, vitamins and phyto -chemicals then any other time in your life. That can have an effect on hair, teeth, nails and bones.

How long did you go? How much juice were you drinking per day?

Yes and no. If I remember correctly, you also have issues with your gut, correct? Regardless, most people will get the roto rooter effect in the beginning because of the extreme cleansing nature of the feast. But when you go long enough, this stops and your body starts to really absorb EVERYTHING, to the point where elimination slows don't to a crawl. You won't be shooting liquid out your backside the whole time. When you're drinking nothing but fluids, there are no solids to eliminate anymore. This is why juice feasts longer then three weeks should be accompanied by enemas every other day.

Was it just the green juices that blasted out the other end or all of them?

The compressed eating window is beneficial.
    At least 4 quarts for two weeks. All of them blasted lol

Usually an hour or two after drinking the juice I'd have to go simultaneous #1 and 2.

Definitely helped my inflammation. Gut and liver pains are much less. Also cut out my cheat food, which was baked chicken. In hindsight that stuff was really tearing me up.