User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh it should have absolutely decimated your inflammation to basically nill.
    Were you also drinking plenty of water?
    How do you feel overall after the feast?
    What were your other juices besides the green one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Oh it should have absolutely decimated your inflammation to basically nill.
    Were you also drinking plenty of water?
    How do you feel overall after the feast?
    What were your other juices besides the green one?

My inflammation is auto-immune in nature though, so its sort of self sustaining lol

Yes plenty of water.

After finishing I feel maybe a little better mentally. My energy is still low from quitting prednisone, but the main goal here was to lower inflammation and that definitely was successful.

You name it I juiced it. Everything except nightshades basically. No special recipes really, just everything mixed together. The celery always seems to overpower the taste of everything else.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    My inflammation is auto-immune in nature though, so its sort of self sustaining lol

Yes plenty of water.

After finishing I feel maybe a little better mentally. My energy is still low from quitting prednisone, but the main goal here was to lower inflammation and that definitely was successful.

You name it I juiced it. Everything except nightshades basically. No special recipes really, just everything mixed together. The celery always seems to overpower the taste of everything else.
    Autoimmune conditions are still aggravated and to the most extent caused by what you're putting into your body over the course of your life. The trick is finding all of the triggers and allergens that are causing the reaction and staying with it long enough so that it ceases.

There have been plenty of documented cases of people stopping their autoimmune conditions dead in its tracks with proper diet and supplementation whether it be rheumatoid arthritis or multiple sclerosis. The only difference in the condition is what part of the body it attacks. Regardless though it's all inflammation.

You have to keep in mind that the body isn't just attacking itself for no reason whatsoever.

There is always a Cause for this reaction.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely. You are spot on with that.

Also, lately I have really been enjoying my meditation along with a little weed. I find that big doses make me paranoid, but just a little is perfect. The weed equivalent of drinking a glass of wine or two.

Something about the weed, meditation, and breathing helps me escape the emotional haze. If I had to try and explain it.. its like when I'm in that meditative state... I'm able to wrap my head around how differently I feel than before all of this. If that makes sense? I'm feel like I'm able to understand whats normal, and then where I am compared to that.

Feeling this is hard, but holy shit.. its so motivating for me.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 02-16-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know exactly what you mean. The breathing exercises and subsequent meditative states that it causes completely bring you into the present moment... To the Here and Now and not inside your head somewhere.

PFS as we know negatively affects allopregnanolone levels which cause jumping thoughts and an inability to be completely in the present.

The breathing exercises are able to bring you back, if at least only for a couple hours.

I can tell you the more consistent you are with your breathing exercises the better your brain becomes at staying in the present. When you're fully in the present moment there are no negative thoughts or fears or bad feelings.

In this state you can logically and accurately tell where your deficits are without getting too emotional about it.

It is a very powerful and beneficial technique as you are finding.

The more you do it the better the results become. You can't go wrong with super oxygenating your system and creating a more alkaline environment for your system... It can do nothing but help.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. The breathing exercises and subsequent meditative states that it causes completely bring you into the present moment... To the Here and Now and not inside your head somewhere.

PFS as we know negatively affects allopregnanolone levels which cause jumping thoughts and an inability to be completely in the present.

The breathing exercises are able to bring you back, if at least only for a couple hours.

I can tell you the more consistent you are with your breathing exercises the better your brain becomes at staying in the present. When you're fully in the present moment there are no negative thoughts or fears or bad feelings.

In this state you can logically and accurately tell where your deficits are without getting too emotional about it.

It is a very powerful and beneficial technique as you are finding.

For sure.

Its a type of ego death similar to what can happen during a psychedelic experience. Not sure if you've ever dabbled with that type of thing, but I honestly feel that some of those experiences have helped me deal with this.

Also, definitely make sure to include in the breathing section on your website the info you pm'd me a while back. That was great stuff.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    For sure.

Its a type of ego death similar to what can happen during a psychedelic experience. Not sure if you've ever dabbled with that type of thing, but I honestly feel that some of those experiences have helped me deal with this.

Also, definitely make sure to include in the breathing section on your website the info you pm'd me a while back. That was great stuff.
    Thanks.

Funny you bring this up. There is talk in certain circles about the lungs having the capacity to produce DMT. This is one theory about why breathing exercises can be so cathartic. Google around and see what you think.....

Here is a discussion about it :A way to naturally increase endogenous DMT? - DMT Discussion - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

I'm sure you could find more scientific sources.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Surprising Reason Men Have Red Beards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A week on r-andro and I have been killing it in the gym. Not sure if its just placebo just one week in, but I definitely feel way more aggressive and I'm actually looking foreword to working out every day. Vascularity has shown noticeable improvement as well.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...ctivity.14836/

Also, I saw this thread the other day, and it definitely supports why the andro is so helpful for our situation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing I was reading that Haidut posted about Taurine got me very excited:

"Yes, taurine specifically enhances activity of 3b-HSD and 17a-HSD, which are crucial for synthesis of all steroids downstream of pregnenolone. These enzymes are downregulated by hypothyrodism, and aging among other causes."

Link: https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...air-loss.8284/

"Thanks. I would also add that androsterone also converts into androstanedione (as I mentioned) through 3a-HSD, and then 17b-HSD converts androstanedione to DHT."

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...-2#post-203942

Had this been talked about here on the board!? By this it seems like taurine is something that everyone should be taking ESPECIALLY while running a cycle.