Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    A week on r-andro and I have been killing it in the gym. Not sure if its just placebo just one week in, but I definitely feel way more aggressive and I'm actually looking foreword to working out every day. Vascularity has shown noticeable improvement as well.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...ctivity.14836/

Also, I saw this thread the other day, and it definitely supports why the andro is so helpful for our situation.
    That's exactly why it is a suggested piece of the recovery protocol. Glad to hear you're having a good run. It's definitely NOT placebo. Have you noticed any other benefits? Sexually? Mentally?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's exactly why it is a suggested piece of the recovery protocol. Glad to hear you're having a good run. It's definitely NOT placebo. Have you noticed any other benefits? Sexually? Mentally?
    Mentally I would say I definitely have a better overall sense of well-being, and my memory feels slightly sharper.

Sexually I feel about the same, but I've functioned sexually better than most I think. I have a weird thing going where I struggle to do no-fap for any longer than a few weeks...The urges get annoyingly strong after around a week, but at the same time I don't think I could perform with an actual woman. Its strange that both of these things can be true together.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 03-02-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

Workouts are starting to get a bit stale with the same exercises tbh. And I'm not the most creative on structuring different stuff.

Does anyone have a good source online for someone that posts like different daily workouts, or something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Workouts are starting to get a bit stale with the same exercises tbh. And I'm not the most creative on structuring different stuff.

Does anyone have a good source online for someone that posts like different daily workouts, or something similar?

How's the cycle coming?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How's the cycle coming?
    Very well...my liver is doing just fine with the andro. Very happy for that.

Strength gains, mental gains, sexual gains are all there. Nothing dramatic, but flashes of my old self...from older patterns of thought to being more witty around girls.

Hair loss definitely increased on cycle sadly...despite everything I'm still a vain mofo lol and unlike you I'm very pale & skinny so bald won't look great.

Still very worth the benefits, and I'm pretty happy 5 weeks into cycling.

Energy levels are something that haven't increased noticeably, so I'm a bit worried how i will feel right when i go off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

I'm at the end of my cycle & its definitely appreciate for the change in mentality

I'm thinking of shaving my head and maybe doing something like join a MMA gym or something similar to sort of force myself to hyper masculinize.

Is this a thing that others have done?

It makes a lot of sense to me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your workouts are getting stale/boring, try new exercises. For triceps, If you're used to doing skull crushers, dumbell tricep extensions, and tricep rope pushdowns, switch it up and try to do some dips, or tricep rope pushes over the head, or my favorite, which is to use two benches, one of them you put your feet on, and the other you put your hands on, and have a person put a 45lb plate on your lap and do sets of dips in that position.

Or for chest, if youre used to flat bench, incline bench, and dumbell flyes, then try adding in some dumbell pullovers, dumbell bench, dumbell incline, close grip DUMBELL presses.

Theres so many different things you can do. And your main thing in the gym should be to either get more weight, or more reps than you did in your previous session. breaking records from your previous session is what gives each workout meaning.

I can't wait to get on super r andro myself as well.

I think joining an MMA gym is a great idea too! I was thinking about that myself. I've been an MMA fan for a long time, and its actually something ive been wanting to do for about 8 years now.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-03-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 things to update on.

1) The ground water here in the summer has warmed up, and I miss my freezing showers lol they're just lukewarm now

2) Despite not being recovered, I realized that in some ways I'm a happier person than when I was before pfs.
    Hitting so many areas of your body's physical and mental needs is an incredibly powerful thing. Still can't wait to feel it when I'm recovered.

3) I've realized I find huge symptom relief with mega doses of gelatin powder. Like a cup or more at a time. I particularly feel emotions return very strongly, and its beautiful. Those moments of feeling normal really do a lot to re-up your motivation to kick this things ass.

I love you all, and keep fighting.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 06-19-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update. Things are getting better for me no doubt, but its been a slow creep with all my non pfs related health stuff, so I've made some further changes.

I moved to an area in florida that gets year round strong sunlight, is right next to the beach, and is very rural. My roomate is also a doctor, and a really solid guy that I connected with online. We are both 100% passionate about staying up to date with the latest findings in health and medecine.

I've finally found my optimal enviroment to recover in. Moving into this place yesterday on my 26th birthday was fucking incredible for my headspace. Emotions I haven't felt in a while.

My personal case has been pretty damn complicated, and I'm very hopeful that some of the stuff I am doing now wil be able to speed up the recovery for some of you more normal pfs folks...and help others like me.

I plan to make youtube videos in the future to teach some of what I've started doing.