User Tag List

Thread: PP Androlean

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP Androlean

Was this a V2 or V3 product? I'm assuming V2 because each capsule is equivalent to 1 cup of grapefruit juice rather than the sum of 6 capsules.

I get the first ingredient as being dhea with an ester. I assume the second is 7-keto deto with an ester?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were two versions, the first which was commonly referred to as V2 was esterfied dhea and esterfied 7-keto . The other, V3, was esterfied 11-keto and esterfied 7-keto. I think the whole "versions" thing started mainly because of Androhard since there were actually three versions of it including the original pre-androseries. The other androseries products were only two versions but the V2 and V3 references stuck with those as well.

Another main difference were the delivery systems, V2 products were heavy on the grapefruit extract and dosed twice per day. The V3 incorporated the "slow melt" lipsomal delivery and could be dosed once per day though many, myself included, still dosed twice per day.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    There were two versions, the first which was commonly referred to as V2 was esterfied dhea and esterfied 7-keto . The other, V3, was esterfied 11-keto and esterfied 7-keto. I think the whole "versions" thing started mainly because of Androhard since there were actually three versions of it including the original pre-androseries. The other androseries products were only two versions but the V2 and V3 references stuck with those as well.

Another main difference were the delivery systems, V2 products were heavy on the grapefruit extract and dosed twice per day. The V3 incorporated the "slow melt" lipsomal delivery and could be dosed once per day though many, myself included, still dosed twice per day.
    Interesting in regards to your dosing of V3 products. I never found it necessary to do this with that version because it always did as they said it would....for me it lasted all day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Interesting in regards to your dosing of V3 products. I never found it necessary to do this with that version because it always did as they said it would....for me it lasted all day.
    I actually tried it both ways with V3. When the androseries was still in production I dosed it the recommended once per day. After they were no longer being produced I picked up some from Predator Nutrition when it was still available and experimented with twice per day dosing. I was actually stacking it with some IML products so that's the main reason for the split dosing, I figured it might assist with absorption with the IML andros to a degree. Looking back though I couldn't tell much of a difference between the two methods.

Side note, all this talk of PP really makes me miss the androseries *sigh*. I still just can't get that same effect, no matter how high I dose some of the current options...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually tried it both ways with V3. When the androseries was still in production I dosed it the recommended once per day. After they were no longer being produced I picked up some from Predator Nutrition when it was still available and experimented with twice per day dosing. I was actually stacking it with some IML products so that's the main reason for the split dosing, I figured it might assist with absorption with the IML andros to a degree. Looking back though I couldn't tell much of a difference between the two methods.

Side note, all this talk of PP really makes me miss the androseries *sigh*. I still just can't get that same effect, no matter how high I dose some of the current options...
    Nope....not even close.....sigh.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appreciate your response. I thought there was only one version. I'm trying to figure out something else as well.

Androbulk was 1 version in V3 having 4-Dhea and NorDhea esterified?
    Last edited by testosteronet; 10-04-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Appreciate your response. I thought there was only one version. I'm trying to figure out something else as well.

Androbulk was 1 version in V3 having 4-Dhea and NorDhea esterified?
    Yes. Androbulk is one that didn't seem to get a lot of traction for some reason, it could have been the price. I tried it and actually enjoyed it quite a bit, responded well.