Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just an update:

I'm hoping to have at least the content complete in the next month. I've never realized how much work goes into creating a site such as this and of course it doesn't help the time line that I want the info to be as perfect and as easy to understand as possible. That of course minimizes questions that I will get undoubtedly over and over again.

When complete, it will have everything you guys need in one spot. I've been building this on the side as I have a full time business to run so the progress has been MUCH slower then anticipated.
    We can all be very grateful that you are doing this, so take your time. I got a question that sounds a bit strange, but how much tv did you guys watch, use telephones etc. basically every device with artificial lightning. I think i have read in some of the recovery stories that you did not use electronic devices after a certain time. But did you used them a lot during daytime? Or did you stopped using them completely for a while.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by userpff View Post
    We can all be very grateful that you are doing this, so take your time. I got a question that sounds a bit strange, but how much tv did you guys watch, use telephones etc. basically every device with artificial lightning. I think i have read in some of the recovery stories that you did not use electronic devices after a certain time. But did you used them a lot during daytime? Or did you stopped using them completely for a while.
    I'm not sure I remember ever saying this? The only reason I could imagine one not using these devices is if you're really trying hardcore to reset your sleep cycles as it's been shown the type of lighting emitted by these devices messes with your circadian rhythm. That being said, there are much better ways to combat sleeplessness and it all comes down to getting into the regimen and properly applying the different parts. I've always found taking certain supplements before bedtime much more effective then avoiding certain light patterns.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sunlight and exercise during the day is the best way to keep your circadian rythm on track, you can just get f.lux on your computers and phones if you're worried about bluelight at night

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the site as of now: Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site

It's not as close to being as finished as I'd like, but it's up and active for search engine purposes. Right now I'm in the process of transferring already written content into the site. There are links that are broken, it's ugly, there are no pictures or graphics, it needs grammar and spelling checks, there are things that are missing, and like I said, about 40% done. But at least you will have a glimpse of what's to come as the basic skeleton of the site is complete. I'm also open to suggestions on additions to the site if there are somethings you don't see there that you would like to. Once all of the content is in, I already have a professional web designer ready and waiting to make it look nice and pretty with all of the bells and whistles. AND.....just because you see some sections have content, that doesn't mean that those sections are anywhere near complete......The material is going to be VERY in-depth....

I'm self employed and run my business full time, so the last thing I feel like doing after a 12 hour day, the gym, food prep, etc, is sitting down to write unfortunately.

I'm getting it out as fast as I can fellas.

I'm hoping that we can all use swole source for site discussions as I've been talking to Rob about this. We will see. The site is going to be a complete one stop shop for a total manhood overhaul for ALL men, not just PFSer's. It would be nice to have a positive place to discuss everything related to the site material without me having to create my own forum.

I think that is something alot of these self improvement sites lack, is a place where you can actually discuss the material...questions you have, results you're getting, etc. It would be nice to be able to have that be here, at Swole Source.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-31-2016 at 05:58 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the site as of now: Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site

It's not as close to being as finished as I'd like, but it's up and active for search engine purposes. Right now I'm in the process of transferring already written content into the site. There are links that are broken, it's ugly, there are no pictures or graphics, it needs grammar and spelling checks, there are things that are missing, and like I said, about 40% done. But at least you will have a glimpse of what's to come as the basic skeleton of the site is complete. I'm also open to suggestions on additions to the site if there are somethings you don't see there that you would like to. Once all of the content is in, I already have a professional web designer ready and waiting to make it look nice and pretty with all of the bells and whistles. AND.....just because you see some sections have content, that doesn't mean that those sections are anywhere near complete......The material is going to be VERY in-depth....

I'm self employed and run my business full time, so the last thing I feel like doing after a 12 hour day, the gym, food prep, etc, is sitting down to write unfortunately.

I'm getting it out as fast as I can fellas.

I'm hoping that we can all use swole source for site discussions as I've been talking to Rob about this. We will see. The site is going to be a complete one stop shop for a total manhood overhaul for ALL men, not just PFSer's. It would be nice to have a positive place to discuss everything related to the site material without me having to create my own forum.

I think that is something alot of these self improvement sites lack, is a place where you can actually discuss the material...questions you have, results you're getting, etc. It would be nice to be able to have that be here, at Swole Source.
    Just looking the site now, I think it's gonna be great CDN.

Honestly, if you finish adding in the info, post references to studies to back up your claims, I think your site is going to give a LOT of hope to hundreds if not thousands.

Keep working on that, forreal man. If I had found something like that two years ago, I would have been overjoyed with hope. You're gonna help a lotttttt of people.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Just looking the site now, I think it's gonna be great CDN.

Honestly, if you finish adding in the info, post references to studies to back up your claims, I think your site is going to give a LOT of hope to hundreds if not thousands.

Keep working on that, forreal man. If I had found something like that two years ago, I would have been overjoyed with hope. You're gonna help a lotttttt of people.
    I'll start getting more excited about it when I start adding photos, graphics, etc which isn't going to come until the end.

Thank you for the kind words.

Imagine what "normal" guys will be able to achieve with some discipline....

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t14 View Post
    sunlight and exercise during the day is the best way to keep your circadian rythm on track, you can just get f.lux on your computers and phones if you're worried about bluelight at night
    A section of the site is going to be dedicated to discussing the effects of sun on your nuts....the effects are....well, pretty damn remarkable. Sun on your skin overall increases Test, but it really gives it a shot when your sack is exposed to the summer sun. Needless to say, you should proceed cautiously with this. Nobody want's a sunburned ball sack.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A section of the site is going to be dedicated to discussing the effects of sun on your nuts....the effects are....well, pretty damn remarkable. Sun on your skin overall increases Test, but it really gives it a shot when your sack is exposed to the summer sun. Needless to say, you should proceed cautiously with this. Nobody want's a sunburned ball sack.
    I saw that new tab & was like no way that's what it sounds like...
    When I'm in the tanning bed (vitamin D machine) i cover those fellas up lol

Did you see my post from the other day CD? This:

When your site is up and running, I think it would be amazing if the search engine optimization eventually lead people to your site before any others for any sort of propecia/pfs problems. I'm just imagining if the first (and only) thing I read online was "relax, you're gonna be okay. Here's how you fix this."
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I saw that new tab & was like no way that's what it sounds like...
    When I'm in the tanning bed (vitamin D machine) i cover those fellas up lol

Did you see my post from the other day CD? This:

When your site is up and running, I think it would be amazing if the search engine optimization eventually lead people to your site before any others for any sort of propecia/pfs problems. I'm just imagining if the first (and only) thing I read online was "relax, you're gonna be okay. Here's how you fix this."
    I believe in time the search engine WILL direct to that site simply because of the conversation on this board. That's another reason I like the discussions here. Alot of posts conerning propecia already come up and direct to this site for this very reason. That's actually why I published the site half finished. MY SEO guys told me to do so despite me not wanting to put it up until it was finished. I yielded to them on this (English) because they know a hell of alot more then I do when it comes to this.

Watch out for doing that in the tanning bed....I was talking more about natural sunlight. I'm sure you would still get a response from the light in the bed, but you're going to have to be very careful.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)