User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    opinions on sarms? anyone had experience and think its a good idea to do while dealing with PFS?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    opinions on sarms? anyone had experience and think its a good idea to do while dealing with PFS?
    I've done a few cycles of SARMS although it was shortly after I considered myself healed. They won't effect your healing journey at all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've done a few cycles of SARMS although it was shortly after I considered myself healed. They won't effect your healing journey at all.
    what sarm did you use, and how did you cycle it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    what sarm did you use, and how did you cycle it?
    I used S4 at around 50mg/day and then Ostarine although I don't remember the dose I used for that one. They were interesting compounds for sure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE TIME: Sup lads, came here back in 2016, was 21 years old... was very shaken up by developing PFS, had no idea wtf was going on and never took any routine fully srsly. 2016, 2017 and 2018 I fucked around and wasted time...I was stuck in a depressed state for a long time and just gave up, felt like a victim and this was me forever. 2019 I kind of went through a 1/4 life crisis. I finally started to live life for real and started getting back on with everything in my life, meeting women, working, doing cool shit.

Anyways... I'm living forreal now. Doing all the shit CDNuts sugests on his totalmaleoptimisation website and eating properly, doing all the detoxifying shit and all that. Making good progress, getting jacked and having sex.

I have some questions tho, for the herb cycle, I decided to do 2 diff herbs a day instead of 1. Is that dangerous at all?
    like rhodiola+trib, then next day tongkat+schisandra, next day summa root+pine pollen etc etc. I read theres nothing really wrong with it, but IM just checking in here. Things are only getting better in my life and finally truly taking charge of my life. Cheers all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, can you take royal jelly daily just like you can take pine pollen daily? Or would you develop a tolerance for it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    UPDATE TIME: Sup lads, came here back in 2016, was 21 years old... was very shaken up by developing PFS, had no idea wtf was going on and never took any routine fully srsly. 2016, 2017 and 2018 I fucked around and wasted time...I was stuck in a depressed state for a long time and just gave up, felt like a victim and this was me forever. 2019 I kind of went through a 1/4 life crisis. I finally started to live life for real and started getting back on with everything in my life, meeting women, working, doing cool shit.

Anyways... I'm living forreal now. Doing all the shit CDNuts sugests on his totalmaleoptimisation website and eating properly, doing all the detoxifying shit and all that. Making good progress, getting jacked and having sex.

I have some questions tho, for the herb cycle, I decided to do 2 diff herbs a day instead of 1. Is that dangerous at all?
    like rhodiola+trib, then next day tongkat+schisandra, next day summa root+pine pollen etc etc. I read theres nothing really wrong with it, but IM just checking in here. Things are only getting better in my life and finally truly taking charge of my life. Cheers all
    Good for you.

There is nothing wrong with this approach....in the beginning. But once your body starts to catch on, it is wiser to drop to one herb per day. You'll intuitively feel when this is the time.

You made the right decision. Welcome back

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you take royal jelly daily just like you can take pine pollen daily? Or would you develop a tolerance for it?
    I would take it no more then three times per week.